Angles And Devils

You know how mean are people these days hahaha haaaaaa but... yes but, they can be a little nice too for example if Jesus tells the bad guy to stop but he still does it, will.... he goes to hell right? But you don't die at hell you see there's more stuff you should do in hell like if the devil tells you to be a ghost and ruin someone's life that's the time to say yes what there's no other chose to say no cause you remake your life again but in hell mode. Now scary burning to lava, dying (like the same thing as burning), redoing your life, or forcing people to kill theme selves it's an easy chose if you ask me I would pick the last one I typed now let me know about yours leave in the comments ok, ok now ok remember of that example of what I said will that is even a example of being nice oof look I am just 10 years old writing a book about me talking about lots of subjects ok here's a example of a drawing cause I like drawing!!!

See?!?! SEE?!?!?! I LOVE DRAWING, now to the angle, good angle bad devil opposite stuff here I mean what are the changes!?!? Ok I am just 10 I like said in the last one I think but I am proud of my self ok now angle, again, I think the great and g...

See?!?! SEE?!?!?! I LOVE DRAWING, now to the angle, good angle bad devil opposite stuff here I mean what are the changes!?!? Ok I am just 10 I like said in the last one I think but I am proud of my self ok now angle, again, I think the great and good are the same like gumball said when they were flashing done a toilet it's an old episode but going heaven, IS HARD WORK YOU FIRST HAVE TO GO Jesus AND HE WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE GOING TO HEAVEN INSTEAD OF HELL, yeah sounds easy right I would do the mission I WILL  I WILL, ok I think that's fine for now, sorry I have to think but it's so hard thinking of juicy story