Part 2

Preeta Just entered in restaurant along with Sameer and Shrishti.

Sameer is going for looking a table with shrishti for their sitting, when Preeta got a call from her office, so she was going to receive a call.

Preeta (hangs up the phone) :Yes Sir!  Okay Sir! By..... (just saw a man who is flirting with girl too closely) chiii..... (ignored them and went angrily) hey bhagwan......

The man revealed to be Karan! Who saw Preeta confusingly and thought that she was Jealous 😅

(Karan was not a popular in India yet as a singer......but he has done small concerts and sang many songs in restaurants and hotels. So Preeta doesn't know him and let him go).

Preeta : ugh......Had ho gayi hai (angrily)

Shrishti : Arey Kia hua Preeta? Itni gusse mai q ho?

Preeta : chorro Yar mood q spoil krna,dafa kro!

Sameer just came holding with 3 glass of soft drinks in a tray.
When Preeta picked her glass, the glass was fell on over her dress.

Shrishti : oh No! (tensed)
Sameer : O sorry Preeta, galti se....

Preeta :Are kuch nhi hota. Why r u sorry?  Tum Betho I'll just come after clean it (going in toilet)
(After wash her kurta, she about to go when saw him again flirting with another girl)....oh God! This Man is disgusting.... ugh!

(A girl who is with Karan, his fan! Who is giving his autograph on her shoulder) 😅
Karan Noticed her again and also listened her murmuring.... He went beside her.
Preeta : Yes Sir? Abhi? What?? Okay okay! I'll just come Sir (cut the call).....(About to go when Karan bring a drink for her)
Karan : Hi Babydoll! (while giving her a glass of wine)
Preeta : What??? Babydoll!!! 
Karan : Yes of course! Now take it I'll bring it for you (sweetly)
Preeta : R u gone mad? Do I know you?
Karan : O C'mon, Babydoll!  Mujhe kon nhi janta 😎
Preeta : Mai nhi Janti!!!
Karan : Acha!  To Phir kab se Mere peeche q arahi Ho?
Preeta : Mai or Tumhare peeche.... Hahaha... Mere din abhi itne b kharab nhi aye k tum Jeson k peeche parru (her phone ringing).... Oh No! Mai to bhool hi gayi! (she is about to go, when she is losing her balance and fall but Karan hold her with her waist and make her stand)
Sajdaa play....

Teri Kali Ankhiyon se jind Meri Jaage....
Dhadkan se tez dorrun, sapno se aage
Ab Jaan lut jaye....

( She is released herself from him but Karan pulled her close)
Ye  Jahan chutt jaye.....

Sang pyar rahe, Mai rahoo na rahoo.....

(They were lost in each other arms and shared a cute Eyelock)
Sajda
Tera Sajda....

And suddenly Preeta back in her senses and remembered his flirting....with other girls.

Preeta pushes him angrily and gave him a hard slap!

Karan was really shocked!!!

Preeta : Tum samajhte Kia ho apne ap ko? Han? Ho kon tum, tumhe Kia lagta hai mai b baki larkiyon ki Tarah Tumhari baaton mai ajaon gi! Disgusting!

Karan in anger : O hello Miss! Whatever you are! Tumhari himmat kese hui "The.....

Preeta : tumhe Marne K liye ki himmat ki zaroorat nhi, tum ho itne badtameez.....(pointed a finger towards him)

Karan : Be in your Limits! Tum Kia samjhti Ho K tum larki Ho to Mai tumhe kuch nhi kahoon ga....( He also pointed a finger towards her and make her finger down)

People who are sitting near the bar now all seeing preeran!

Preeta's phone ringing!
Preeta : Now I have to go, or Wese b mere paas tum se larrne ka Time nhi hai .
She was going, when Karan hold her hand tightly and pulled her more closer to him that they can saw their reflection in each other eyes!

Karan : You have to pay for it!
Preeta : O Just leave me (....and go....)

On the other side,
Shrishmeer are just talking about Preeta when she came!
Shrishti : Arey Yar preeta tu Kahan thi?
Preeta : Yar I have to leave right now, Office se phn aya tha wahan kuch prblm Ho gayi hai! (angrily....) (went)!

Sameer : Arey par sun to....chali gayi? Are ise Kia hua?

Shrishti : Karan!!!
Sameer :hum Preeta ki baat kr rahe hain, Karan Kahan se aya?

Karan : Hi Shrishti! Tu yahan? (tensed)
Sameer : O Hi Bro! Tu yahan?
Shrishti : sab theek hai na Karan? (seeing his angry face)
Karan : Mai use choddu ga nhi, She have to pay for it!!! 😡

Shrishmeer confused.