Chapter 2: Legal advice

The next morning Peters pov

I help Ellie get ready and my aunt drives her to school. I go back with my aunt to her place.
" How am I going to tell her May?" I grumble. My aunt sighs and gives me a look of pity. If there's one thing I know keeping her with out legal guardianship is kidnapping. So I need help with some legal shit and I need it fast.

I need to make a phone call. My aunt tosses me my phone I catch it with the use of my extra sense. I pull up his contact and click after two rings he answers." What does your dumbass need?" Matthew mutters. " How does one legally gain guardianship over a girls who's grandmother just died?" I ask. I hear Matt  groan loudly.

" Come over and I'll help." He groans. I thank him and get ready and leave.
**********

I work with Matthew for hours. I was there by 8 and when I look at the clock I start to panic.
I called my dad earlier to let him know I would be there by 3:30 and it's was currently 3 which means I have to get Ellie.

I quickly grab my bag. Matt sees I'm rushing and stops." I've got to go get the kid and get to work can you finish this up Red." I yell while exiting.

" Yea Webs I've got this." He yells in response. With that I'm out the door and in my aunts car Im borrowing for the day. I guess having a kid means I'm going to have to get a car. I quickly rush to the school.

I get out my car and look around. I see Ellie  with her friends. I walk over smiling." Hey El, we've got to go." I tell her gently. She looks confused for a few seconds." Where's nana?" She asks. I look away quickly.

" She um fuck she asked me to pick you up." I curse under my breath. She nods suspiciously but follows.

Tony's pov

I look up from what I was working on. It was 3:40 Pete said he would be here by now. Why is he late. I look over and see Bruce has notice to.
" Hey fri has Pete made it to the building." I ask my a.i.

" Yes Master Parker was in the building at 3:20." She responds. Well now I'm curious.  I step out the lab and into my elevator." Take me to him." I command and the elevator starts.

I make it to a floor I don't recognize. I step out and it's a children's center. Like a daycare for all ages I see a girl holding a baby and some little kids running about.

What is Peter doing on this floor? I look around and see him talking to a girl around 20 so a few years younger. He has girl around 8-10 years old.

I walk over and here the end of his conversation. " Thank you so much I'm so sorry if I wasted your time." I hear him thanking and apologizing to the girl. Who smiles kindly in return.

" Hey Pete." I call out. I see everyone stop in their tracks. Kids squeal in delight. I smile back politely. I make my way to Peter. The little girl who he's with doesn't look to impressed.

" Dad.." He says quietly. The 20 year old girl who he was thanking before looks at me in awe of course. She starts rambling about how amazing it is to meet me. I listen to her rambles and take a picture with her. I then grab Peters arm.

I drag him on to the elevator escaping the place. The little  girl follows him. I glare at him with annoyance. I do not like crowds. He gives me a sheepish smile." Who's this?" I get straight to the point.

" This is Ellie.." He mutters. I look to the little girl now known as Ellie. She is looking at Pete with questioning eyes.

" Ok well why do you have her." I'm extremely confused. Who is she? Why is she with Pete? Does my son have a girlfriend? He never gave me straight vibes with how much he talks about Deadpool.

" You got to promise me you won't use this against her in anyway. You have to promise me that you won't use her as bait because if you do I'll leave. I just up and disappear to never be seen again you have to promise me." He says with urgency in his voice. I nod.

" Ellie is Deadpool's daughter. I don't think anyone knows she exist except for me and him." He states quietly. I look at the small girl. There's no way in hell this sweet looking girl  is related to such a monster.

" If you tell anyone about me, my dad will fuck you up." Ellie chirps. Yep there it is she is definitely Deadpool's daughter.

" Ok so why is she with you?" I query further. He sighs and looks at the girl sadly. " I'm her legal guardian as of today." He says close to tears.

" What do you mean Spidey I'm going back to Nanas later." The girl says quickly. Peter shakes his head. He had tears streaming down his face. I see the overwhelming feeling of guilt cross his face. " I'm so sorry Ellie I wanted to save her I really did but there was just no time for her." He says crouching down by the girl holding her hands softly.

The little girl is trying to stay strong I can see it in her eyes. She finally lets out a small wail of sorrow she buries her face into Peters neck  crying. He holds her close. I feel awkward in the moment. The elevator doors open up to the floor with my lab. I get off and tell Jarvis to send them to the living quarters.

" Hey did you find Peter." Bruce asks as I walk in. I nod. " He won't be joining us today."

I'm publishing all of these chapters in one day while editing if your reading this garbage why also the editing will suck so my bad