Chapter One

The fly had been buzzing around for it's fourth day now, and maybe it was a different one or maybe even the same just taunting me with the idea of me Not ever being able to feel secure in my home because it was watching me. I'd sat on the bed half clothed waiting for the cramps to go away, the shower helped but not as much as I hoped it would. Buzzing past my ear, on and  over my phone once then twice, then thrice, I'd become annoyed. I knew they were watching me there were too many errors they were becoming sloppy with technique— there was no trash or stank around besides Onion (Whitney, is one of the viruses 🦠 set to stone in my life to make sure I never conquer my journey of fixing things for my success to be good willed long and honest even through the flaws) and she was out for the day so they couldn't  be attracting to her. I'd walked out and it followed landing a safe place securely over the lens, I fucking knew it! They were transferring over thoughts and scans I'd seen that red light beeping over before but didn't think much of it and know I'm sure their watching even when nothing's happening just so they can go back through the data to file it. It come up and zoomed passed and as quick as it did I was quicker with my grab, it didn't die but landed awkwardly on my slides. I must've crushed a wing with the grab. I picked up the shoes and squished it bringing it over to the full Walmart bag hanging loosely from my door for trash.

Get your shit together Tracy, I let it fall loose from my lips like a motto I'd been rehearsing since a birth, that was mine of course. I wanted to be better but in order to do that I'd have to get my mind around the fact of me being a known target. My mind was fucking brilliant and I'd be dammed if they took any more information from it. Especially things of my own occasion. I worked hard for every idea I've ever come up with and put into action and they were fucking stealing it from me one Fly at a time. And I'd kill everyone no matter the time. I had to be to work later on today, I didn't get payed well and all the customers always smelled like old things, old things that didn't smell too good. I needed to get out of here and my boss was keen on making sure that I didn't have not one more boring night seeing as though before my work here that's all I did, for damn sure I knew from the fly today was gonna be a different•ish one. By the time I'd finished getting ready for work I just played over some basic looks and ended up with the normal denim on denim throwing on a white shirt and my overly worn AirMax (Delete photo when ready to publish) it didn't take me long to get to work seeing it was right across the street from 'home' I'd clocked in scribbling my name,date and time on the three way paper taking the yellow slip tossing it to be stored in my folder later on tonight. It was a bit grimes but homey more than anything we didn't have a lot of updated supplies in the store but it still ran smooth like a southern grandma cooking Sunday dinner. 3:00pm came and went soon leaving me to badly get off my feet and go to bed ridding my eardrums and eyesight from this dreadful party. 8:45pm now set to stone and my window was being occupied again. A love hate relationship is what me and Zainab's Soulfood Takeout has. But more love then anything.

"Oooo damn, let me get some of your fries

"Oooo damn, let me get some of your fries... and some of those scrambled eggs" She said pointing  behind me. I would've appreciated a please but I'm guessing she figured one wasn't in order.