1. iNfIdEliTy // (CAST & PREVIEW)

(Listen to this song while reading to get yourself into the vibe for this chapter)

yo guys. How's life? Cause I'm drainnnnnnned right now. School is a pisstake, I'm tryna revise 3 years of science in 2 weeks. Ha. Today I said no. Dead. Lemme just update before I ghost for my 3 months and that.

So, without ado. . .Welcome to the second segment of Sailing Souls: Infidelity. The first part was just to get you acquainted with the characters. Suss out the snakes. Get the backdrop on people's capabilities. Understand Mira more. But now? it's gonna have a different vibe. I've given this part of the book a new setting. Mira ain't affiliated with Tottenham and Walthamstow in this part (or so it seems) 

For reasons evident later on in the course of 'iNfIdEliTy' our lovely main character had to flee the ends. I know it's alot to catch up on but don't worry. Unless I'm mistaken? You guys liked the third person, different perspectives and that shit?

So yeah. I will explain things through that. I'll also try and put bare flashbacks to make things make sense.Basically. Keep what happened in the first segment of Sailing Souls in your head. But say hello to part two.  A tale of love, understanding, friendships, and BANTER ta rassssclart. I'm a gunny girl init. So imma' put more humour and jokes in my shit.

However, I'm going to really try and echo deeper meaning in this part. Like I wanna make you lot think. So some conversations and situations will be created around that.

I missed you man bare (i sound neeky idc idc). Nothing but love for 2.5K. I really appreciate it.  

But the votes? 

And comments? 

Please. I beg.

I seriously want you guys to talk to me. Comment. Blow up my ting. Lemme know how ya feeling. Don't be shy. It's all good. I don't have friends - Wattpad is my safe haven #whyyouthinkiupdatebare? LOOOL

P.S: Any good London books? I'm tired of reading the same old American things x

But yeah man. You should know the drill. Kick back. Grab some snacks. And enjoy

- nina

- - - 

infidelity /ɪnfɪˈdɛlɪti/

noun

the action or state of being unfaithful to a spouse or other sexual partner.

"Menace's infidelity toward Mira was the cause of their breakup."

~ THE CAST ~

BRYSON TILLER  

// THE BOY NEXTDOOR // 

⇝ silas salvador-sinclair