It's All True, I Mean It

Hi friend. You might not know me that well. That's ok, I'm fine with that. Let me introduce myself to you. I'm Halley Moore, and if you are wondering, I was named after the comet. I live in Garden City with my mom, Kate. Well, I don't really live with her. Legally, yes, but literally? I live pretty much over at Ivy, my only friend's house.

Why do you need to know this about me? Well, I'm here to tell you my story. I'm here to tell you who I am.  I think the world needs to hear this remarkable story. It's the story of my wings. Please don't tell anyone, I really want to keep my identity as Angel a secret.

If you are reading this for hope for finding another person who has my ability, you might as well give up. The only other I know one is dead. I should know. 

This is a true story. You won't find it by searching the web, you won't find it in any newspapers, because it is not supposed to exist. You'll never find it.

But maybe, if you go into the catacombs of the city, and go past the statue of St. Peter, then look for the dried blood, you will find the one place that holds any memory of the man who was once the fear of Garden City, and his former victims. 

-Halley Nyx Moore