You're Not Alone

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Sitting on the edge of your bed, staring out into nothingness, lost in your thoughts... memories start to cloud into your head like a raging storm..
Everything hitting you.

The room filled with smoke, lingering in the air, as you pull the burnt cigarette away from your lips, and drop your hand onto your lap.
You still think back to the days..
When.. everything just seemed...hopeless..it still feels as though it is..

You shut your eyes tightly, recalling the past..
You glance down, in your right hand held the cigarette you have been inhaling..
Your left hand held a bottle of pills..
The bottle that was prescribed to take the pain away for awhile..
But... If not taken correctly..it could also take the pain away... forever...

But isn't that what you want..?

As you stare down at the cylinder container, a tear drops out from your eyes, making the warning sign
of taking too much damp..

You clutch it In your hand.. tightly squeezing it..
Shutting your eyes tightly after you extinguished the cigarette you were holding

You're unaware of the rustle of sheets behind you as you try to keep yourself from bursting out all the pent up emotion you have been holding in for so long...

It was only when you felt the soft pressure on the side of your neck, that you realize you were being louder than you wanted.. accidentally waking up your boyfriend, Jungkook.
Probably the only thing that is keeping you here at the moment... here in this world..
Here... stuck in your mind..

He continued to kiss the side of your neck lovingly, reacting instinctively and leaning so your neck would be more exposed, ending up on his shoulder as he was seated behind you..
He proceeded with his sweet kisses.. making your heart flutter.. but not the tears from stopping, or succeeding in making you smile..
Even if you did it's not like you'll know..

You moved your head back... your eyes looking down at the bottle of medication..
No more than a few seconds later, a hand laid upon yours..
Jungkook's hand covering the bottle from your view.

He knew what you were thinking of doing..

He knew very well

As your hand still grasped the bottle underneath his hand
He whispered soothingly in your ear..
"Let me have it Y/N.."
You knew that he was right behind you..
His breath making the loose strands of hair move, while you received shivers, as you didn't think he was so close..

You felt as he placed his forehead on your back, between your shoulder blades...
His hand not giving up..
You felt as he was trying to pry it away from your stubborn grip..

And you let him. Not wanting to fight something you'll easily lose.

You slowly opened your hand so he could gently take the bottle away from you..
Afterwards you heard him sigh from relief..

"There you go..."
He took the medication away from your reach and set it aside on a near by table..

Your eyes starting to sting, watering again as you knew you disappointed him..
You promised you wouldn't do something like this again...yet here you were.. about to do it when he was unconscious from slumber..

"Come here sweetheart"

He whispered as you turned around to hug him,
The salted tears wetting his oversized hoodie he was wearing.
"I'm sorry.." you said between cries.

"Shhh.." he reassured,
He pulled you even closer to him.. his warmth radiating off of him.

 his warmth radiating off of him

Making you feel safe..

He released you from his embrace and grabbed your face delicately, his hands engulfing your cheeks as he stroked your cheek bone softly, wiping away tears in the process.
He leaned forward and kissed your head, then your nose, as he then proceeded to lean down and kiss your lips tenderly moving his hands so that his fingers were tangled within your hair..

He slowly moved away from you, and then looked into your eyes sincerely..

"I'm here, baby.. no one, or nothing is going to hurt you.. not when I'm here.."
"Whatever is going on up here-" he paused to stroke your forehead with his fingers, knowing that he meant all the hustle that's going on in your head.. "-I'm going to help..ok? We'll do this together baby..you and me."

You're not alone.

He laid down with you on top of his chest, stroking your hair and running his fingers through it..
You laid there..with your arms wrapped around his figure securely..listening to the sound of him softly humming as your eyes begin to close..

Knowing that he'll be with you..

✷        ·
  ˚ * . ✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦ ✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵