The Unexpected

Camille's POV,

Walking up the stairs I went to go check on Violet and my sister.

When I got to the door there was laughing. Going inside Parker is sitting on the the edge of the bed and Violet sitting up from the bed.

"Seems like you're getting better." I said.

Parker turned to look at me with a smile. "She is, she even finished her breakfast." The happiness in Parker's voice made me smile.

"That's great." I said, and sat at the desk.

"I don't feel as hot as before." Violet said.

"That's great sweetheart." Parker said, and kissed her forehead.

"Imma go downstairs to speak with the guys about what's due today." I said, and left the two alone.

I should have told her that Dominic was coming over but I couldn't ruin such a moment.

Violet's POV,

"I think you should take a bath now." Parker said.

"I don't feel like getting up." I said to her.

"That's fine. I'll carry you and bathe you." She said, and started removing the covers. She picked me up bridle style and I held onto her.

She carried me to the bathroom and me on the counter. "May I." She asked.

I smiled a little "You may." She took the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head, and moved to the rest of my clothing. Her noticed her eyes were glowing.

She went to turned the water on then came and got me. She gently placed in the tub and added soap to make bubble. "Bubble baths with rose scent helps the body relax a lot more for my understanding of course." She said.

"You should control yourself." I giggled.

"What, I am controlled." She said.

"Your wolf eyes say otherwise." I told her.

She sighed and began to bathe me. She made sure to get every spot clean. Once the cleaning was done she drained the water and refilled. She poured violet scent bath salt in the water.

"Relaxation is needed." She said, and kissed me.

"Imma go get changed, alright." And she got up from the floor and left closing the door behind her."

Looking at the ceiling I was wondering how did I become so sick. I haven't done anything to cause this. I've never had this issue.

I felt like I was dying, as if I was burning alive. Once Parker was by my side I felt better, she eased my pain.

•~•~•~•~•~•

When I finished relaxing I went downstairs to find Parker.

"Anyone down her-" I stepped right into a stare down.

Hunt wolves on one said and the Stone wolves on the other. My brother, Leo and the twins.

"Brother." I said, and the Hunt wolves looked my way and Parker got up.

"Sister." Dominic said with a smile on his face.

"You should be resting." Parker said.

"I know, but I couldn't." I told.