Part 1: The...Ship?(WoY Section 1)

Alright this was it, Cosmo was ready to go, he had packed up all the stuff that he needed, and was ready to test out his machine. "Guess it's time to go in then, hehe..." He said, before pressing a green button on his remote, as the portal activated.

He then stepped into the portal, grinning as he looked around, it seemed to be pretty well lit, as the hallway he was in was made out of some sort of black metal, with red accents along the walls, and doorways both left and right. "Hehe,, Interesting..." he said, taking a mental note of everything. He soon heard a large group of footsteps, which seemed to be coming from behind, so he managed to quickly run jnto the other room, which was, coicidentally a supply closet, as he waited. 

A blue blur with an orange blur on top of it then ran past him in the hallways, quickly followed by a large group of normal men but with eyeballs for heads running after them, shooting laser guns towards them, but missing the shot every time. "Hmm...Well that sure is strange..." Cosmo whispered to himself, as they passed, peeking out into the hallway.

Once they had all passed by, Cosmo had gotten up, and walked back in the direction that the group came from, looking around cautiously, to make sure that there was no-one else around. Thankfully, he seemed to have made it into what he thought was the cockpit room of this place--Nope, definetely was the cockpit...Where one of the eyeball men was sleeping on the floor, as Cosmo chuckled mischeviously. When he looked up into the window in front, he saw what seemed to be a normal, yellow star, right in plain sight. 

"Well what do we have here...Hmm...Wonder if I..." Cosmo mumbled, as he glanced over the control panel, where he soon noticed a small button with the symbol of a missile on it. "Hehe, perfect..." He then pressed a button, as a large missile was then shot towards the star, as Cosmo quickly ducked and covered his ears, a large explosion could be heard, that sent a shockwave throughout the entire ship.

Yep, he just blew up an entire sun.

He then looked towards the now unconcious eyeball man on the floor, before kicking them aside, as he heard light, quick footsteps coming from outside the cockpit's entrance, as Cosmo turned around to face the door.

Another one of those eyeball men then came in screaming angrily, though this one was a bit shorter than the others that Cosmo had seen so far. "aaaaAAAAAAAA-- WHICH ONE OF YOU LOUSY WATCH--" The smaller eyeball man then took one look towards Cosmo, and the scene behind him, which was a supernova, and screamed evem louder this time, pulling out a red laser gun and pointing it straight towards him. "WHY YOU LITTLE--OH, WHY IT'S ONE OF YOU! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG IT TOOK TO CONQUER THIS SYSTEM!" 

"Wh-What?? Hehe, i'm terribly sorry, but I mean to inform you that--"

"NO! NO BUTS HERE, MISTER MESS-WITH-OUR-PLANS, YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE!" The small, angry eyeball man said, before shooting Cosmo, electrocuting him, as he fell over, getting knocked unconsious.