Chapter 30

"H-how?"

"Surprise?"

"Yes. I thought you were dead!"

"No. I'm not."

"What the hell! You better get explaining."

"Okay. Well you see what had happened was I got into the car accident. I thought I was dead, they thought I was dead. Turns out I wasn't. They saved my life. My heart was failing but they did an operation and I got a new one. They said that Someone tried to kill us on purpose. They a-succeeded with killing my husband and kids. I swore I would get whoever did this to my family. The FBI singed me and now I hunt people down for a living." She said looking down.

I felt really bad, because she lost not only her husband but her kids too. Now she has no one. I feel horrible.

I walked up to her and hugged her.

"I am so sorry."

"It's okay."

"Hey you wanna go see Chris?"

"Nah. I have to go."

"Oh okay."

"Yea. I'll see you later. Don't worry about me Isabella won't do anything."

"Okay."

I hugged her till she left. She might have been a bitch back then but I see that she's changed.

"Cam?"

"Yes."

"I don't know how much more of this I can take. There's so much drama. I can't keep count of how many times we've almost been killed. What are we gonna do? We cant stay here."

"I know. We need to go somewhere safe. We need a fresh start."

"But we can't just drop everything and leave. We can't leave Chris and Shay. They still need us. What about the kids?"

"Well stay for a while then we'll leave. Once Chris is feeling better we can leave. They can handle themselves."

"You're right. Okay we'll leave once She gets better."

"Good. Now let's go see her. Then we'll go home and start planning as to where we're going."

"Okay."

We walked down the hall and got to her room to see her talking to Shay.

"Ellie!"

"Chris!"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Thanks for saving me."

"No problem that's what friends are for."

"Yea through thick and thin. You're the only true friend I've ever had. You've been there for me through thick and thin through crazy and sane. Well be the best friends to stay together for forever and live in the same old folks home. We'll be the ones to live right next to each other and have our kids be best friends."

"Yea." I smiled a fake smile hoping she would by it. I love her and all and she's the best friend that I've always wanted but I need a fresh start. I can't stay here for forever. I will keep in touch I just need a new beginning.

"Um excuse me but who's Mr. Miller?"

"I am." said Shay.

"Christina Dodges here will be able to leave tonight as long as she passes the test."

"Okay. Thank you doctor."

As he was leaving he turned around and winked at me.

"I think you have something in your eye doctor!" I said.