First sight

Brooke sighed as she got into her outfit for the night, Basically nothing as she usually likes to wear she has a love hate relationship with her job she can't stand the weird men who try to grab her ass but she also loved being half naked on stage. She put on her heels and walked on stage ready to put on a show as she does every other day. Now welcoming to the stage a favorite among the crowd Brooke Lynn Hytes. The music starts and the adrenaline coarse though her veins she absolutely loves the cheers and yelling of her name as she walks on to the stage.
Song playing: Tongue - Maribou State
Brooke sways her hips slowly down the pole feeling herself relax as the cold feeling touched her warm arm, the lights changes colors as the song reaches the chorus she's captured everyone's attention some more then others one of them being Vanessa Mateo. Vanessa couldn't take her eyes of Brooke how she rolled her hips on the pole when she'd dip on the ground arching her back. Vanessa watched her like she was the only thing in the room. They made eye contact across the room and Vanessa felt her stomach knot up it was a mix of excitement and anxiety that stirred in her stomach, curiosity got the best of her as she grabbed her best friend and went to go tip the mysterious woman.

It's short sorry it's my first story so hmu if you have suggestions