PROLOGUE:

"Amour all you will ever be is side chick."

Never. I will never be a "side chick." I'm far from it.

I'm not one of those delusional ass bitches. I don't fuck my way into somebody life and expect for me to be his bitch. That's not how it got started anyways. It started when I was 15 all the way til I was 20.

I knew this nigga since I was 13 hence that he was my first. But that was it. At the time I had a boyfriend, but Kentrell and I were caught in that moment. I knew I was gonna' fall in love with him.

But that couldn't happen. All these years, and yet we never gotten in a relationship. My best friend, Nayori, ask me "Is it worth it?". In actuality it's not. The only benefit I get from it is sex.

And sex lead me into being broken hearted, depressed, and sad.

I ask myself why do I keep going back to him? "Maybe because you love him?" Nayori would say.

I do. I genuinely love Kentrell. I have mad love for him. But I cant keep being the girl he can vent too and fuck on. He feels like HE can fuck his way in somebody life. But I'm the dummy who keep letting him do that. I allow the shit to happen.

My Grandma always tell me that you're gonna' put up with but so much shit. Nayori tells me that too. I just don't know what's it gonna' take for me to leave this nigga alone or for him to leave ME alone.

All Rights Reserved. 2019-2020

SIDE CHICK || YOUNGBOY NBA

@NAEWRLD