10..

Ace made a call in the car, giving the address of where Khloe and her little nigga friend were staying and got some niggas to take her and that nigga and bring them to one of their warehouses.

After pulling up the the warehouse. Black had felt nothing but rage running threw his veins along with adrenaline. He tried talking himself into a calmer state but it wasn't working. His medication haven't been taken in a week and his demons where out to play.

Black's Pov

Walking into the warehouse with Ace, Kory, and Essence behind me, I felt a sense of insanity take over me watching Khloe sit tied to a chair with tears streaming down her face. Thankfully her mouth was taped shit. I didn't want to hear her bitch and moan. She deserved everything that was coming her way.

After Ace showed me everything on the phone, from her fucking Kory to one of Abdul's workers, I didn't plan on taking shit easy on her.

Walking up to her with a smile on my face, I bent down to her height ripping the tape off her mouth hearing her whimpers.

"You know. When we got together you was so damn sweet. Kind too. Loving as fuck and honest. You didn't have shit but a dream to get you and your mom out the hood. That bitch was sick as fuck anyway, so she couldn't work. And you was too spoiled to get a job. You recall?" I asked with a smile.

Kill her.

"I will." I laughed while answering my other voice in my head while standing up and walking over to a table near by with multiple weapons that's usually here.

"You will what?" She whimpered from the chair followed by ugly cries.

"I wasn't talking to you sweetheart." I chuckled while picking up a knife and walking back over to her and kneeling back down in front of her.

"You know. I was going to marry you. After I took care of your sick ass mom and all of the bills and expenses, you told me you loved me. I believed it and shit." I laughed earning another cry from her.

I frowned while leaning my hand up to wipe her tears.

"Why you crying baybeh?" I frowned while noticing her beginning to cry harder.

"I'm so sorry Black. I swear I meant it. I do love you." She cried earning a smile from me.

I stood up and went behind her where her hands were tied behind her back. I'm guessing she thought I was about to untie her. She began to thank me.

Shut the fuck up. Hurry and end the dumb bitch.

"So impatient today." I laughed again while looking at Khloe's marriage finger and grabbing ahold of it.

"What a shame. Was going to have a nice ole rock on this bitch Khloe." I spoke in her ear before letting the knife cut threw her bone and slicing the finger clean off.

She began to scream and cry in agony which only earned a chuckle from me while grabbing the finger and walk back around to face her.

She kept crying and screaming which agitated me.

Kick the bitch in the mouth. Shut her up.

And that's exactly what I did. Did I feel remorse for it? Absolutely not.

She sat with blood pouring from her mouth and tears running down her face whine letting soft cries out. Leaning down in front of her I playfully frowned and place her cut off finger on her lips silencing her.

"Shhh, why you crying ma?" I asked with a concern face before I broke out into laughter earning a laugh from Ace.

"This nigga hushed her with her own finger." Ace laughed from behind me. I looked back at him laughing as well before shaking my head and looking back down at her finger in my hand before holding it up and looking at it.

"Poor little finger didn't stand a chance. Ain't that right mamas?" I smiled while bending back down to come face to face with Khloe before my smile was slowly wiped from my face and I shoved her finger in her mouth and placing the tape back over her mouth before she could spit it out.

"Say bro. Get the gas for me and handle it." I smirked while nodded over towards the table that held a jug of gas.

Ace nodded his head while getting the gas and I stepped back, letting him pour it on her while she continued to cry for her life.

Light her ass up.

"Oh I am." I laughed to myself.

Ace finished pouring the gas on her and took a step back. I glanced back at him with a head nod in appreciation. I glanced at Essence not being able to read her expression.

Look at her. Look at how she's looking at you. She thinks you're a monster.

Ignoring my inner thoughts I turned back to Khloe and bent down to her height.

"Tell me Khloe. Why would my future wife be fucking one of Abdul's workers? Don't worry about your boyfriend. He's already dead" I snickered to myself knowing I already let someone send him off easy. One single shot between his eyes.

"But you, my princess. You betrayed me. You were giving him information on me." I smiled at her before snatching the tape from her mouth and she quickly spat her own finger from her mouth. Standing back from her and going in my pocket to pull out matches I heard her annoying ass voice.

"Black don't do this. This isn't you." She cried.

"Oh but it is. You forgot that." I smiled before lighting a single match.

"Last words?" I smiled before looking around.

"Does anyone object?" I asked out loud to everyone. A few of the workers laughed at my behavior. Hell I was deadass.

"I just want to tell you-"

"Aht, nobody cares." I flung the match on her body making her go in flames.

Her loud screams were heard for a few seconds before it died down and she burned to death. Leaving her flesh to burn.

Ace walked up from behind me throwing a arm around my shoulder.

"You good bro?" Ace asked while looking over at me.

Slightly nodding my head while watching her body burn to ashes, I turned to Ace.

"Never better bro. Thank you for telling me." I nodded before turning to walk out. I avoided eyes with Essence. I knew my thoughts would drive me crazy. I knew she would never look at me the same.

"Damn. That bitch really itchin' and burning now huh?" Kory joked while walking beside Ace and I earning a laugh from us both.

Let's go home.