〈 15 〉

jimin

After taking Seulgi to her dorm, I rushed back to my dorm and knocked on Hoseok hyung's room furiously.

"CALM YOUR ASS DOWN, I'M COMING!" He shouted and opened the door. The door wasn't fully opened yet when I barged in. "Really? You are disturbing my beauty sleep. What's wrong with you? Did you see a ghost or whatever?" Hoseok said with an angry tone but I just walked around his room with hands forming a fist on my hair. 

"Things are getting really frustrating right now!" I said with irritation in my voice and laid down on his bed. Hoseok looked at me with and smirked. 

"What? Are you now regretting with the mistakes you did?" Hoseok said and laughed. I looked at him in disbelief and rolled my eyes. "What?"

"This was your fault! If you didn't suggest that stupid plan then none of this would have happened!" I yelled and he looked at me. 

"Wow Park Jimin! You had a choice not to do it but still you did it. The decisions you make are on your hands, not mine. You decided to play with Seulgi's feelings and hurt her in the end. You wanted that right? You looked so merciless when you were doing that plan." He explained his side and I just buried my face on the pillow. "It is now finally. You have to choose between the two. Seulgi, or Sheena?" Hoseok asked.

∞ 

We are now on our way to Music Bank and my mind are suddenly flooded with thoughts. Who would I choose between them? I know in the first place I wanted to hurt Seulgi's heart but, I just can't. They are now both important to me. But I made a mess, and there will always be someone who'll get hurt in the end. 

Sheena, I love her so much that I spent my past years with her. But when Seulgi came, my world lightened more and she comforted me with all her might from those days I was depressed with the sudden break up. She did everything to make me smile, she made me feel I deserve the world.

seulgi

Meet me in ***** cafe. This is very important. 

An unknown number said. I decided not to go because I was lazy to stand up but it sounded so urgent so I went there not thinking of who sent the message.

I reached the cafe and searched around when I saw someone sitting and she looks like me. When that girl made eye contact with me, she smiled and motioned for me to sit in front of her. I walked near her and sat in front of her. 

"Are you perhaps, the one who sent me the text message?" I asked politely and she nodded while smiling.

"You are really pretty. No wonder Jimin fell for you." She said and laughed. I felt uncomfortable and she noticed that. "Oh where are my manners?" She awkwardly laughed and looked intently in my eyes. "I'm Sheena, Jimin's girlfriend." she introduced herself, claiming herself as Jimin's property. "Yeah you heard it right. Girlfriend. We decided to have our relationship like before." My heart tightened hearing those words. "And I would like for you to stay away from my boyfriend." she said with sass. I looked at her and smirked. 

"Yeah you may be his girlfriend but you don't have any rights to choose the people he wants to be friends with." I answered confidently. She smirked and brought out her phone. 

"Would you still choose to stay by his side once you hear this?" She gave me her phone and a voice record was there. I played it and listened to it carefully.

"This was your fault! If you didn't suggest that stupid plan then none of this would have happened!" I heard Jimin shout with frustration visible in his voice.

"Wow Park Jimin! You had a choice not to do it but still you did it. The decisions you make are on your hands, not mine. You decided to play with Seulgi's feelings and hurt her in the end. You wanted that right? You looked so merciless when you were doing that plan." And hearing those, my mouth went dry and I dropped the phone. The tears I was fighting with finally fell. I heard Sheena's laugh and I looked at her. I don't know what to feel right now. 

"Oh Seulgi. You really believed that Jimin will love you? It was stupid of you to believe the confession he made when it has only been days when we broke up that time. Do you think he moved on that easy? We had a 2 year-relationship. Unbelievable of you." She laughed and took a sip of her tea, while there I was looking intently at her. She stood up and my eyes didn't move. "Remember this Kang Seulgi, you were just toyed. You were just used. You will never replace me in his heart." her harsh words were knives that marked a deep cut to me. She picked her phone and left me there. I need to hear this from his mouth, to know if it's really true.