Chapter 13

Elsa's Pov:

We finally made it back to Berk again, and we were back at the Nightfurry Hotel.

Um Hiccup, I though you said we were going to your house?

"We are, I own this hotel and I live on the tallest floor". What?!?!

You own this place?, well that explains how you got into my hotel room.

"Yeah, if they don't tell me they get fired ". "Anyways, I'll get your suitcases and you carry Jaime, deal". Deal.

We went into the hotel and Hiccup was greeted by every employe there. When we finally got to his penthouse on top, I was amazed, it was huge. There were lots of electronics,a huge tv , and he had his own pool. The entrance of the penthouse was bigger than the apartment i had. My mouth was open, until Hiccup closed my mouth with his hands. "Close your mouth, you don't wanna attract flies", Hiccup smirked. I blushed with embarrassment, and he just chuckled. Um so where do I put Jaime. "I'll take him",he came to me and put his hands in front of him. I gladly gave him my little sleeping prince and then Hiccup left. I looked around the penthouse and saw many things, Hiccup also seemed to like dragons. He had many dragon figurines, and books about them. Jaime will never want to leave this palace.I picked up a book , the Big Book of Dragons, and started to read. It was very interesting. I was so interested in it, I didn't see or hear Hiccup come back into the room. "You like the book". I jumped a little but responded with a nod, and still focusing on the book. I crossed my eyebrows at one page because it didn't have a picture, or a description. Hiccup seemed to notice. "That's a Nightfury, no one really knows anything about them, just kill on instinct". That's kind of cruel. Killing an animal, what happened if it was a nice dragon. "Well, I think the same way, but we will never know because dragons sadly don't exists".

We talked more and more about dragons, and cracked jokes. Every second Hiccup made me laugh more and more, I think I like him and he likes me back. Nah forget it, he will never like me.

We talked more until we just looked each other in the eyes and smiled. We leaned closer and closer. Our lips were about to touch until.

"HICCUP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT SLUT?!?!? "IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!"

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!

Who is screaming at Hiccup and Elsa, you'll probably know who.

Anyways short chapter, but I needed to update. I promise that the next chapter will be longer.

So who is screaming at Hiccup?

Is it

A)Merida

B) Rapunzel ( I don't know if I spelled it right.)

C) Astrid

D) Anna

Love you all,

Frozen_Heart_11