Epilogue

~Two Years Later~

Time passed and I continued on with life. My channel did well. I gained subscribers and my content became weirder. A good thing if you ask me. I kept in touch with my friends and the relationships got better. All went well and I decided that it might be time for some new merch. Something unique. Something that helps others. A homage to a girl I once loved and still loved. "No Name" was born. A concept to represent all those who don't fit in because they're different than the rest. To those who where outsiders their whole life due to them being themselves. I wanted to give them a place where they can be who they are and I wanted them to feel like they belong and they're a part of something. I wanted them to know that they're perfect the way they were. That is exactly the message I tried to send with the launch of the 'brand'. And thankfully it worked. I got lots of messages with heartwarming stories and pictures with the merch. I felt good about it and for once in a long time I felt like I did something important that would help people. And I hoped that the girl without the name would see it and appreciate it.

Authors note

Thank you for sticking through the story with me. I know it's a kind of sad ending but I  hope you enjoyed it anyways.
Also a huge thanks to Tami for encouraging me to post this online. And another huge thanks to my best friend OfStormsAndStars  for urging me to continue writing.
And lastly thank you guys for reading this and voting. I didn't think that this would get as many reads as it did. So thank you ❤