Steve Rodgers

Steve when you two were arguing about you going to work

Steve when you two were arguing about you going to work. He didn't want you to go because a threat had recently been made against him. Now don't get confused, he didn't care about himself. However the threat sai ANY way to hurt him, anyone in the world could see his undying love for you, you guys had been together for seventy years (If that doesn't make sense just read my BSM book.) He was worried about someone kidnapping you or worse killing you.

Although you understood where he was coming from, you thought he was being overprotective and restricting. You were just a Makeup Artist, you were an Avenger, but retired two years ago. You knew how to protect yourself, and it seemed as though Steve had forgotten that.

You walked away from the fight before it got too bad. You walked outside and saw that wood needed to be split and stacked. You turned on some music and threw all your frustration and anger at the emotionless dead trees.

Steve came outside to talk to you after he had calmed down. He tried to get your attention but you ignored him. He knew that he wouldn't survive a day in the silent treatment. He also knew that you were better than petty silent treatment, you always said it was better to talk things out.

He had to get your attention so he grabbed a cut piece of trunk, and he split it. After you realized what just happen you turned your music off and turned to him with an expectant face.

"We need to talk (y/n)" 

~Winter💙