Chapter 1: The Door

"Kiibo.." Shuichi said, concerned. "Are you feeling alright?"

Kiibo was flustered, and turned to Shuichi. "It's fine! Don't worry, Shuichi." Shuichi looked at Kiibo and said, "If you are feeling weird, you can talk to Miu."

Kiibo laughed nervously. He knew Miu liked
him, but he didn't like her back. Miu didn't care, she loved Kiibo, sometimes a little too much. Kiibo laughed. "I would rather go to somebody else. Speaking of which, do you know any other people who knows how to work robots that isn't Miu?"

Shuichi was confused. "Well, you could try talking to Maki, but why don't you want to be around Miu? I thought you would think you are more reliable, since she is the Ultimate Inventor." Kiibo glanced around. He needed to come up with a reason that doesn't involve venting his battery life away!

The good thing is that Kiibo, unlike some degenerate females, Kiibo is very intelligent. "Well, I got this new installment that Miu couldn't understand last time I came to her," Shuichi nodded his head, still confused but happy that he got an answer. "I am not sure, but I think there is somewhere near the cafeteria that could help."

Kiibo happily waved goodbye and walked to the cafeteria. He dodged a heavy bullet there, but he was happy that Shuichi wasn't too curious, although he could tell Shuichi was not too satisfied with the answer.

When Kiibo got to the cafeteria, he looked around. Strange, he thought. Nobody is here. Was somebody trying to kill him?

He shook his head. That isn't likely. The others are most likely not got to wait in the cafeteria to kill somebody.

Kiibo sighed and tried to find the place Shuichi was talking bout. There wasn't that many rooms in the cafeteria, including the actual kitchen.

Kiibo stepped into the kitchen and locked the door. He tried to look around, but all he could find was some keys, papers with very messy handwriting, and a water bottle filled with.. soda? Kiibo sighed and said, "maybe Shuichi thought the room was in the cafeteria, and was wrong, or he lied!"

"That wouldn't be the case!"

Kiibo turned around, and clenched his fists. Nobody was in the cafeteria! "Wha-"

As he turned around, he saw Monokuma, which is who he should have guessed in the first place. "Oh. Monokuma..." Kiibo sighed in relief. "What are you doing here..?"

"Well, when somebody is talkin' 'bout secret doors, I can't help but eavesdrop!" Monokuma said. "Well, you said that there is a secret door, so.." Kiibo said, wondering why Monokuma is acting a little strange.

"Oh! I don't wanna ruin the fun of findin' it, but I will just say that it is pretty sweet!" Monokuma walked out of the kitchen, laughing.

Kiibo rolled his eyes. Monokuma couldn't make it ANY less obvious. It was obviously where the sweets are!

Kiibo went over to the sweets section and dig around. After some digging, he was able to find a key. He moved the candy a little more and found a hole leading to something under the table.

Kiibo moved the table and found a trap door with light and mist leading out. He took the key and unlocked it, being cautious of the noise, and opened it slowly. He saw a beam of light flying straight into his eyes just by opening an inch of it.

He opened it slowly, having to cover his eyes from the light, but slowly trying to open them. When he say what was in the trap door-