Shot-3

Shivaay- Anu I want to catch some sleep

Annika nodded as she understood that he didn't want to tell anything about this.

Shivaay slept on the bed but how could he sleep. The incidents that took place before a day was roaming in his mind....

(Flash back in shivaay's point of view)

Everything was going fine. I finally got a peaceful life which I never even dreamt about. That day was a normal day like any other. Me romancing with my Jaan her blushing and like always someone becoming kabab me haddi. The fun the laughter every thing was normal until i received that MMS.....
Which showed bade Papa near Kalyani mill lighting fire ( same video we saw in ishqbaaz). Shock would be understatement for me, but I knew that no one from my family would do such a thing and that to just for the sake of money no way. But it was even hard to handle the situation when the blackmailer turned out to be Svetlana. I had no other choice expect to listen to what she tells me. Yesterday I lied to my Anu that I had a important meeting which is why I couldn't join Pooja but fact was that I had to meet sevetlana.....
She blackmailed me about releasing the video to media and if that happens we'll have to face worst situation ,court , public and media will definitely put the Oberoi name to dust. And what about dadi .. no no that thought it self was enough to scare me. She asked me to transfer half of the Oberoi property in her name, it was a piece of cake I never wanted property from the time my Anu thought me that relationship is more important than anything else but the problem came when she asked me the share of omru. But I had no choice other than that.
But I'll definitely find a way out of all this all I need is a little time and till then I have to act accordingly. But today badima and bade Papa's words towards my Anu is wrong Very wrong. How can they blame her??

I need to find out a way soon, don't know why my heart is saying something very bad is going to happen....

End of shivaay's POV

Tej's room

Janvi- how dare he do this to my kids Tej?? And after a this also my son's are on their side

Tej- our kids are mad in brotherly love janvi, but we have to do something.

Janvi was about to talk she saw Annika with ved, anger powered her mind. She rushed to them

Ved- Anu maa buuki

Annika- awww my baby is hungry

Annika was about to carry him, Janvi came in middle and snatched him from her. Annika looked at Janvi

Janvi- mere pote Ko haat maat lagana

Annika- badi ma I was just

Janvi- oh just shut up Annika, first you put my son's against me and Tej now you are behind my grandkids too. Please baccho Ko baksh do, spare them

Tears rolled down annika's eyes

Ved- ganddi dadi, merli Anu maa to lulaya (gandi dadi meri Anu maa Ko rulaya)

This angered Janvi even more

Janvi- is chote bacche ki Maan me bhi Zeher baat diya, Che sharam anni chahiyetha time

Tej-whom are you talking to janvi, she is a middle class girl in Sab me sharam name ki koi cheez nahi hogi

Annika just took ved from Janvi and gave him to the maid.

Annika- he is very hungry, make sure you feed him
Maid took ved with her

Annika- aap dono bade ho, you should atleast understand what you should talk infront of the kid