Chapter 3

There was James Cooper, the star quarterback of the football team. Why on earth is the star quarterback of a highschool football team an outcast? Easy, for the exact same reason anyone is an outcast. He decided to be himself. He thought his teammates would accept him. Sadly, a bisexual football player doesn't fit into the social requirements.

Next there was Chris Young, one of the most popular populars. Why is he an outcast? Because according to highschool social standards mixing gay and popular is like mixing oil and water.

Then there was Charlie Evan's, one of the smartest kids to ever step foot into the school. He didn't mind being called a geek. In fact he loves it. Unfortunately, like the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. Why is he an outcast? Because one horrible incident in the past has left him mute.

Next up we have Autumn Miller, a young girl who just wanted to help bring about peace. Why is such a sweet young girl an outcast? Because she stood up for her beliefs. After finding out her fellow peacemakers were just plain out lazy she left. They would schedule a rally, yet she'd be the only one there. She wanted peace, not a lonely life.

Last but certainly not least, there's Dawn Butler, one extremely passionate theater geek. Why is she an outcast? Because of jealousy. Her raw talent was the envy of all. Her fellow peers couldn't take it anymore. In their eyes, a poor orphan girl didn't deserve the lead role, someone with actual money did.

These five became known as the outcasts. No one would go near them. They were considered freaks, nobodys, but they didn't care. They had eachother, and that was enough.