II.VIII

Setting: Kim's Condo, Miami Beach, FL

"I'm just confused as to why you're mad at me instead of being mad at your husband for going to visit someone who he said he didn't sleep with, and for advertising that he's on a boat with strippers on snapchat," Kim defended, backing up a little ...

"I'm just confused as to why you're mad at me instead of being mad at your husband for going to visit someone who he said he didn't sleep with, and for advertising that he's on a boat with strippers on snapchat," Kim defended, backing up a little bit because she knew that Demi was trying to resist the urge to fight her, and she really wasn't about to get into a physical fight with Demi.

"It confuses me how you're confused that we're constantly butting heads when you hired a private investigator to follow my husband around for no reason. I don't know why you feel like you need to be involved in every aspect of my fucking life, Kim. You had no right to hire a fucking private investigator on my husband!" Demi exclaimed as Kylie just looked between the two. Demi was seething and Kim was trying not to get punched in the face.

"Okay, then stop fucking whining about how you don't trust your own husband and then not doing anything about!"

"It's not your place to butt into my fucking personal life! I'm so fucking over this! You need to get the fuck out of my face," Demi seethed, marching past Kim to go into her bedroom, making a beeline towards the rack where all of her Yeezy outfits were arranged.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Kim demanded to know, watching her grab half of the clothes off of the rack into her arms and march back out. Demi headed towards the balcony and slid it open with her elbow before throwing the clothes over the edge. They were right on the beach, so the clothes went right into the sand, effectively ruining them. "Demi, those are my Yeezy outfits!"

"I don't care what they are. That should be enough clothes for the rest of the time you're here because I don't even want to fucking see you anymore!"

"Demi, this is MY house. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Fine, then I'll leave." Demi roughly brushed past her, shoving her with her shoulder and nearly knocking her to the floor as she went back to her room. She slammed the door behind her and went to her open suitcase on the floor, hastily throwing her things back in there. Someone knocked on the door, but Demi ignored them, only focusing on getting her things all packed up. A few seconds later, the door opened, and Kylie walked in, quickly closing the door behind her and silently starting to help Demi pack her things up.

"Mom said the jet should be ready in an hour and Max will pick you up from LAX when you arrive," Kylie said, zipping Demi's suitcase as she closed her duffle bag and grabbed her phone off of the charger. "Do you want me to go back with you?"

"No...I think I just need to be by myself," Demi quietly said, throwing her sweatshirt over her head before grabbing her purse.

"I don't mean to be the devil's advocate here, but you know Kim was just trying to look out for you right? I mean, she's super protective of you and she's been that way since the whole Joe Jonas PR breakup thing..."