Prologue

The Sailor Guardians have saved the world numerous amounts of times. Their lives can now finally be at peace, at least, that's what they were hoping for.

Life as an adult can be chaotic, but wait!

Now they also have to mentor and protect the next generation of Sailor Guardians. The leader in charge of all this... Chibi Usagi. Queen Usagi's daughter. However the small lady is not so tiny anymore. Time has let her grow and blossom into a young, beautiful... University student. Living outside campus. With her mother and father 384,400 km away from Earth what will she do?

"Ah! Goodness boxes." A small, pink pony tailed girl exasperated in annoyance. And on an impulse kicked a box over ladled cooking utensils. "Wah...!" She wailed breaking out in tears; the likely culprit being a frying pan that was occupying the box.

From the shadows a slightly taller girl ran to the rescue. "Are you alright Usa-senpai? Is anything broken?" The girl's silky; celebrity A-list and unrestrained hair went flying everywhere frantically looking for treasure which was the first aid kit in a cave full of chests.

"Sniffle... I'm alright. Thanks... Um Sailor Venus." The Sailor Venus didn't appreciate that her new mentor had already forgotten her name.

"I'm Lina; please don't call me by my mother's alias." A tiger like growl left her lips as she strapped the bandage on to Chibi-Usagi a little too tight.

"I can't feel any blood flow..." The pink haired Sailor Guardian fainted on top of Lina's lap.

"Oh my, what happened to Chibi-Usagi?" At the worst possible time a familiar face from Chibi Usagi's childhood had to show up. The composed women kneeled next to the passed out girl, her short, ocean floor coloured hair having not changed much from the time her middle school picture was taken.

Chibi-Usagi sprang up, awaking from fainting. "Oh nothing." She smiled through the pain. Trying to prove to her mothers friends that she had everything under control.

"Yeah, nothing but her clumsy self letting a stationary pan hit her foot." Lina followed up right after, hiding a snickering laugh.

The now in adult-hood, former Sailor Mercury had a concerned look. "That's not good, the bandages are too tight." Ami Mizuno went into work mode tending to Chibi-Usa's foot.

The first day of mentoring hadn't exactly been how Chibi-Usa thought but at least The Council of Seven where no where in sight.