Prologue

Grace & Eloisa Mother's were best friends. Their father's sworn enemies.After finding out that Grace's & Eloisa's destiny's crosses with Harry Potter and The Famous  Prophecy.

 The mothers decided to send them to the future when they knew they would be safe. Eloisa's mother decides to change her daughter's name to Elizabeth to keep her safe from Voldemort.  They landed on the doorstep of an Orphanage. 

Grace & "Elizabeth" become best friends just like their moms. The two girls did everything together. They are good fans of Miraculous, Voltron How to Train your dragon. Grace & "Elizabeth" really love Hamilton and The Harry Potter series. Even "Elizabeth"'s nickname is Eliza.

On their 10th birthday, they find out who they truly are Grace Gryffindor and Eloisa Riddle. At first, they didn't know what to think is this a joke is this for real? 

Grace's Letter

To our little lion,

Grace Margarita Gryffindor the name of our little lion. Heart as big as the sun. I want you to know your father and I love you so much. The reason why we sent you away is because your life is in danger. There is a prophecy. In this prophecy you, Eloisa, a boy named Harry Potter, And Eloisa's father(Lord Voldemort) will all fight each other. But in this final battle three of you must die. Your father and I couldn't risk it so we sent you away. Thought this may all seem crazy it's true. Your father and I want you to know we love you so much and though we may never see you grow up we are willing to take the risk. I want you to always be brave like a Gryffindor and fight for what you believe is right. Remember "where there is goodness there is kindness. and where there is kindness there is courage. have courage and be kind."

Love always your mum and dad,

Angelica Knight And Jonathan Gryffindor 

Eloisa's Letter 

Hello, my little snake it's your mom. Your name is not Elizabeth. Your real name is Eloisa Natta Riddle. You're a witch and the last heir to Slytherin sweetheart. I know it's hard to believe and crazy but it's true. The reason you are where or when you are it's because of your father.He used to be a kind and loving young man but he has always wanted power. That thirst for power drove him into becoming Lord Voldemort. There's a prophecy saying that your father, a boy named Harry Potter, Grace, and you are destined to battle your father to end his reign of power, but if you defeat him there is a cost one cannot live while the other three survive. In other words, in order for one to live the other three must die. I didn't want you to get involved in this bloody prophecy, so the Gryffindors and I created a spell to send you and Grace to the future. I know that I'll probably never see you again, but we must make sacrifices to protect the ones we love. As one smart person said I believe "We Slytherins are brave, yes, but not stupid. For instance, given the choice, we will always choose to save our own necks."

I love you my little snake, remember always be cunning and ambitious.                                                   

With Love, Lois Shade 

But then they started to think about it. A lot of strange things always happens to them like how every time they go to the zoo Grace hears the lions and animals talking and "Eliza" hears the snakes talking. How every time that " Elizabeth'' gets mad her eyes to glow evil green. Or how every Halloween Grace turns into a lion cub and "Elizabeth" turns into a snake.

"It all makes sense now"~Grace "This is crazy"~Eliza "So according to this letter from our parents Your real name is Eloisa Riddle and my real name is Grace Gryffindor ''~ Grace "That means I'm Voldemort's daughter, I'm a monster !!!"~Eliza ''Hey calm down your not a monster you're my best friend"~ Grace 

" You mean that I'm still your best friend even though I'm the daughter of that monster ?"~Eliza  " Of course!! Who else will sing Hamilton songs with me, who else will scream with me when Adrien is being a blind bat? Who else will enjoy Klance moments with me and hold me while I cry?" ~Grace '' How did I get such a great best friend?~ Eliza. They give each other a hug,'' Thank you I need that"~Eliza

''Now that's over what do we do now?"~Grace ''How about we find out what we can do, practice our abilities and then create a spell to send us back?"~ Eliza '' Why do you always come up with the best plans?!" ~ Grace " I don't know it just comes to me"~ Eliza ''Okay now do I call you Eliza, Elizabeth, or  Eloisa?"~ Grace "Hmm... Well, my nickname stays the same, You can call me Eloisa, Elizabeth well I guess you can only call me that when your'mad or it's Sirius."~Eloisa with a smirk ''Really?'' ~ I had to it's the Pottermore in me "'Eloisa  ''Are you ready to this?''~ Grace "Ready As I'll Ever ...Be!"~ Eloisa '' Oh come on!! Enough with the references!" ~Grace "Never'' ~ Eloisa says running towards their room " Elizabeth get back Here!!!" ~ Grace says running after her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* One Year Later~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Grace and Eloisa have discovered their abilities. It has been a rough road but they got through it like champs. They two girls practice their magic in secret and have been getting better at it. Grace has been working on a spell to send them back. Eloisa has re-read the Harry Potter series at least five times. ''Remind me again why read the series again five times "~ Grace " Cause if we are going back to we belong might as well know what's gonna happen so we can help them duh" ~ Eloisa " Almost done we should be able to go back in about a day."~ Grace "Do you think our moms are still alive?~Eloisa "I don't know but no matter what we have each other."~ Grace "Yeah you're right"~ Eloisa "Need a hand?" ~ Eloisa "Sure"~ Grace 

Time skip cause we too lazy XD

 "You ready Eliza" ~Grace " Ready as I'll ever be" ~ Eloisa with a smirk "Really?" ~ Grace "Right sorry not the time"~ Eloisa. They stood in the middle of a field after escaping the Orphanage with their stuff in hand they look around. '' I'm definitely not gonna miss this place'' ~ Eloisa " Let's begin" ~ Grace " Take us back in time, to where we were taken from, Taken us back in time, Where our destinies collide, Takes us back in time, Where Red meets Green. Take ous back home, Where light defeats the darkness!!!"  ~ Grace and Eloisa sang 

A light surrounded the two girls. Suddenly the girls landed  face first on a street " Ow" ~ Grace " Oh my god are you, two girls, okay?" ~ a witch " Yeah we're fine"~ Eloisa " Excuse but can you tell us where we are ?" ~Grace " Of course you are in Diagon Alley" ~ the witch " Thank you"~ Grace with that the witch disappeared into the crowd " I can't believe it! It worked we made it !" ~ Grace "Now our adventure begins" ~ Eloisa

Thank You for reading!

Hello, My name is Eloisa and I'm writing this story with the greatest friend/author I could ask for. Please put your hands together for Grace Martinez!!!!!

Hi, My name is Grace. We will update this story weekly possibly on Fridays. This story will be on both Eloisa's and my accounts. Thank you for reading and hope you have a magical day. :)~

Follow Grace at @gm0258638