They Live

"Lily... Lily! Take Harry and run! RUN!" James shouted. Lily sprinted up the stairs with Harry in her arms.

"Stupefy!" Voldemort bellowed and James fell into unconsciousness. Lily heard footsteps on her creaky steps. The door knob turned slowly. Lily turned around so Harry didn't see the hideous creature. The snake-like man strolled in.

"No! Please! Take me instead!" Lily set Harry in his crib. "Foolish girl! Stand aside!" Voldemort barked. "No!" Lily cried. "Then you leave you leave me no choice. Crucio! Stupefy!" Voldemort's wand shot green lights at Lily. "Avada Kedavra!" Voldemort shouted at Harry.

The spell backfired on Voldemort. James woke up. He stood up quickly and ran to the room where Voldemort fell back. He hit the floor with a thud causing James to jump. Voldemort disappeared.

Harry wailed. "Da! Mama!" He screeched. "I'm here Prongslet..." James scooped Harry up as Lily awoke. "Good, your okay." James helped her up. "Harry however, is alive, but is now the prophecy." James told her.

Harry held his hands out for his mother. "Come here Prongsie..." Lily cooed. Harry nuzzled his head on her chest.

"Okay... We're leaving. Now! Let's go to Padfoot's and then look for a house." James walked out. Lily began grabbing Harry's belongs and in putting them in a bag, with the help of a undetectable expansion charm.

Lily wrapped Harry in a bundle with a checkered soft blanket. Harry smiled at his mother. "Tip?" Harry asked. "No, we're going to live somewhere else." Lily picked Harry and the bag up.

They walked out and drove to Grimmwauld's Place #12. Lily spotted Sirius walk out the house and see the car and run to it. "What is the name of each marauder?" Sirius asked, wand drawn. "Moony, Wormtail, Padfoor, and me, Prongs." James answered. "Hurry get inside. I'll show you to your room." Sirius pushed us inside.