Happy New Years Harry!

(The present Jan and Poppy got for Harry was a coat.)

James woke up slowly. "Lily?" James turned to his sleeping wife. "Hmm?" She groaned. "Wake up, darling." James shook her a bit. "Fine." She stood up and went downstairs.

James got up and changed. Soon he walked to Harry's bedroom. "Morning, Harry." James tickled the sleeping boy. "No, daddy!" Harry groaned cuddling with a Mufasa stuffed animal. "Yes." James picked the tired boy up.

The smell of bacon filled the air. "Hello sweethearts!" Lily kissed her boys, Harry and James. "Mama, I sleep!" Harry tried. "Ron's coming over." Lily smiled, waking Harry instantly. "What about the other Weasley's?" James asked. "No, just Ron. He's spending the night." Lily flipped a piece of bacon. She took out some pancake ingredients and began cooking pancakes.

"Smells good, love." James commented once she finished cooking. He put Harry in his highchair and got him a plate.

At 2 'o clock, Ron came. "Won!" Harry toddled over to Ron, hugging him. Ron hugged back. Everyone, Molly, James, and Lily, aww-ed at the scene.

After talking, Molly left. "Harry, nor Ron has had their nap. I'll put Ron down and you, Harry." Lily stood up, grabbing a yawning Ron. Ron fell asleep quickly and was placed in Harry's big cot. Harry, seconds after.

"Tomorrow is New Years!" Sirius' voice boomed while walking in. "Be quiet." Lily hissed. "Sorry!" Sirius whisper-yelled. Lily nodded for forgiveness.

Remus, Sirius and James will be out today. She was left with two children. Two one year olds. Yay...

After an hour or two, she heard a cry, then to cries. "Looks like the two terrors are awake..." Lily mumbled. She went and got toys and gave them both one. Harry and Ron both had a superhero in hand. Ron, The Flash, Harry, Nightwing.

She carried them downstairs. Almost instantly, hey bagan making the heroes fight. Lily turned and walked to the kitchen. She began cooking some chicken nuggets and French fries.

When the food was done she summoned the boys who came walking, instead of waddling for Harry. "Ook! Won taught me how to walk!" Harry cried for joy. "Yay! Thank you Ron." Lily smiled. "My pweasure." Ron said, making Lily laugh.

Kids....

12 o clock...

"It's New Years, Harry!" Sirius' voice boomed through the house as Remus bagan shushing the drunk Sirius. James, who was the same, strolled in. Lily walked right up to Sirius and James and slapped them.

"We have TWO kids in the house sleeping and you two are DRUNK?!" Lily exclaimed. "Er... Um..." Sirius scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry, Lily." James apologized, shameful. Lily walked over to him and kissed him before walking up the stairs to sleep.