???

Edward jumped out a window , then Riza slapped Ed.Al stole someone's cat and also got slapped by Riza .Roy was at Walmart buying something gay ( don't know what it was but all I know that it was gay).When he got out of Walmart he went to his Tesla .On his way home he seen a dog walk by so he just decided to steal the dog.He named the dog Kuro (means black in Japanese ) don't know why because the dog was white but what ever.When he got home and opened the door he seen Riza holding a belt with Edward bent over the couch.Also Al curled up in a corner terrified to come out.So Roy ran back out of the house and jumped back in his Tesla then he was just sitting in his Tesla petting Kuro .Ed was able to escape Riza so he ran out side to look for Roy but, before he could find him Roy, jumped out of his Tesla and hugged Ed,Ed slowly dieing inside because how tight Roy was hugging him said "it's not what you think". Roy replied "so Riza is not abusing you?" "Never mind " Ed responded .Roy said "so what was Riza doing?" "Abusing me"Ed muffled . Roy in a confused tone "isn't that what I just said?."Ed shrugged his shoulders "well guess it was what you were thinking ."Roy picked up Ed and placed him in the car and he sat right by Ed.

*i still have more to right but I'm going to do that later *