Chapter Fifteen

The next day, Gavin didn't show up at work. Everyone asked me where he was and I would always get angry and walk out of the room. No one knew exactly why he wasn't at work. No one knew it was all my fault or how bad I fucked shit up the night before. I had to talk to him before anyone else did.

After work that day, I tried to call Gavin with no success. I knew why he wouldn't answer my calls yet it still hurt my heart every time my call went to voicemail. "Should I go over to his house?" I asked myself. "Fuck it, he's my boyfriend. Of course I'm going to go over and see if he is okay."

On my way over, a series of texts came in on my phone. Many were from Ray or Geoff asking if Gavin was okay or what videos to do next. I didn't respond and instead just focused on what I would say to my boi when I got to his house.

A few minutes later I was walking up to the front door of Gavin's apartment nervous and anxious at the same time. When I knocked on the door, there was no answer, no shuffling of feet through the small apartment, no sound whatsoever. I started to worry about whether or not Gavin was alright.

I grabbed the key from under the mat and unlocked the door myself. "Gavin?" my voice echoed through the rooms without any form of response. "My boi, where are you?"

A slight sound came from the bedroom before everything went silent again. I made my way toward the open door and saw the British man laying on the floor curled up into a ball away from the light flooding in through his door.

"Micoo?" He whispered barely loud enough for me to hear. "Is that you, my boi?"

"It's me Gav," I reassured him and crouched down next to where he was on the floor. "How long have you been like this?"

"I don't know, what time is it?"

"8:30."

"Oh, well then about twelve hours."

I stroked his dirty blonde hair and felt like I was going to cry. Here he was in pain and I did nothing to help him. 'God damn I am a horrible person.'

After a few minutes, I helped Gavin into bed and decided to close his door so he would not be bothered by the light anymore. Tomorrow, I was going to take work off and take my boi to the doctor. 'Maybe they can help give him some medicine or shit to cute his headaches.'

Little did I know at the time that the doctor would change life as we knew it forever.

((A/N sorry for a short chapter. Writer's block for a few filler chapters before we get to the good stuff. Love you all for over 300 reads!! holy shit this is amazing. Have a fantastic day everyone))