SIPNIP

Skyes POV
Today is April 1st 2019, Nicki has started tour which is kind of weird for me considering I have really gotten comfortable with her and I'm starting to call her mom more. She's dating Kenny and he's actually a really good man. I have had a hard day because yesterday the legendary Nipsey Hussle has passed. Today I have a meeting with Bey and adidas about a deal with ivy park and myself. Nicki is currently on a plane coming home for a day or two meanwhile I'm getting dressed.

I got in my new maybach that I bought with some of the money August and I earned from our music video

I got in my new maybach that I bought with some of the money August and I earned from our music video. As I pulled out of the driveway making sure to not hit anything while making the sharp turn I plugged my phone in the aux and played my playlist. I pulled up to the building where my meeting was and my bodyguards got out of their car and got me through the crowd of people asking about the recent rumors and what I'm doing for my birthday.
I walked in to the secretary where she let me back to the conference room, I opened the door and saw bey and ran over to hug her

2 hours later••
We decided to drop furs, shoes, sunglasses, bathing suits, and other clothing items. We also decided to drop it a week after my birthday so we could have all the biggest celebs in my clothes.

Bey and I shook hands with the others and then started our own conversation while walking down towards the back of the building where our cars were

"You know it's been like what 3-4 months now and you still didn't tell me who I saw you kiss on New Years." bey said looking at me with a smirk

" well I haven't told anyone so don't feel to bad about it bey" I replied back laughing  hugging her and then running ahead to the doors where my bodyguards walked me to my car

I turned on my music and made sure the road was clear before driving back up towards the Beverly Hills. As I walked in I figured Nicki was here already but I called for her and didn't hear anything so I sat down at the island in the kitchen looking around before my phone lit up with a message.
Rocky skye
Hey skye did you want me and ferg to come by and work on the song for that movie??