|•|Chapter 3|•|

The three Hybrids could smell the fear coming off of Willow. It was strong and came off of her in waves, mixing with the coppery scent of her blood.

Namjoon went over to the door, looking out of the peep hole.

"Hunters," He growled.

He turned back around, glaring menacingly at the female. The ears on his head were pinned back and his tail whipped back and forth. Namjoon was pissed.

"You wanna explain to me why there are f**king hunters at our doorstep?"

Willow took a few steps back in fear of the angry Hybrid.

She stopped when she backed into someone's chest, looking back to find that it was Jin.

He placed a hand on Willow's uninjured shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"ANSWER ME!" Namjoon yelled, causing her to flinch.

"Namjoon! You won't get any answers if you yell at her like that!" Jin said to the pissed off male, giving Willow's shoulder another gentle squeeze. "Plus, she's injured. If you want answers from her, you're going to have to wait, because whether you like it or not I'm going to help her."

He then picked Willow up gently, holding her bridal style and making sure not to jar her injured shoulder too much.

Willow was surprised by Jin's actions, but made no attempt to fight back and allowed the wide shouldered male to pick her up and hold her, as she was too tired and in too much pain to do anything.

Jin looked at Namjoon, glaring slightly at the still pissed off male.

"Jimin can stay here with you to give you some back up as you get rid of those hunters. As for me, I'm taking this poor thing upstairs to treat her wound."

With that said, Jin turned on his heel and made his way upstairs with Willow in his arms.

Reaching the second floor, Jin walked about mid-way down the seemingly long hallway before reaching the first door on the right.

Making sure that he had Willow secured in his arms, the handsome male opened the door and stepped inside.

The room was beautiful and had a nice cozy feel to it.

Jin carried the female through the room and into the connected bathroom. Which was just as beautiful as the bedroom.