twenty three

"where are we going?"

"The hotel."

ten's heart kept racing and racing as he saw the love of his life laid out in front of his very eyes. Every single one of his features set his heart on fire. The way his hair hovered over his eyes, and his cat eyes effortlessly completed his face. They way his perfect lips glowed in the dim light of the grey clouds and how his perfect skin reflected a soft glow. He was the perfect guy, ten couldn't help himself from staring into his dark brown orbs. His breathing became short and unsteady and he felt his body swooning. He was sitting next to the person he had idolised for 2 years, he was sitting next to the one that inspired him and guided him through his struggles. He was sitting next to the person who he wanted to thank the most in the world, someone he knew he was never going to leave him.

"How are you, ten? You look tired, and pale."

"I just had work earlier so I'm a bit tired, but I have work again in an hour so I'll just leave my bag there and-"

"Tell them you aren't going."

"But I need the money!"

"Can't you ask some family members?"

"Well I- I don't-"

Ten began to sniffle and his throat felt full. He thought about his family, those who left him when he was young, he was scared, alone, lost. They left him to rot in the rough streets of the outskirts of Seoul, the empty dangerous area where he was abused, taken advantaged for. He had a hard childhood, his life wasn't like the other kids. 

"Ten- please don't cry, I'm so sorry I had no idea-"

"It's okay-"

"I'm really sorry."

"Please don't be, I'm better now."

"Well, were here, I'll take you to your room and leave you, okay?"

"O-Okay."

Ten's aura was closed off and scared, he seemed so broken, so fragile, yet so kind and caring. He had an infectious laughter but he hid behind a mask. He hid behind a mask of lies and faked happiness. He was truly a broken boy who only dreamed for hope in the future, finding his dreams come alive in the feeling of music and writing. He poured his heart and soul into what he did, only to come out the other end more broken