☂️Squee☂️

☂️ Hieeeeee ☂️

(That's a weird intro, I'm sorry, I just got done watching this week's episode of Drag Race)

SO HI, this is a bit of a shitpost-y chapter, well, if you didn't consider any of the previous ones shitposts then this one is!

Btw I have a chapter drafted before this one so when I publish that one it's gonna go before this one despite this chapter coming out first. Y'know, this probably isn't gonna matter in the future so idk why I'm explaining this to y'all.

SO

ONTO THE POINT OF THIS CHAPTER.

So I'm sure y'all know that Umbrella Academy has its own comic series, it's been a thing for quite the while really. Pretty sure some fans out there probably isn't gonna bother with them, and that's finna!

But I felt the need to. Why you may ask?

Well all the way back in 5th grade me and my friend (unsurprisingly we were big mcr fans) and she found out about the tua comic, so the next day at lunch we were talking about it.

We both really wanted to read them but we didn't know where to get our hands on it, and apparently either we didn't know that there could be a chance it may be online to read or we just never bothered looking.

And so, of course, we were both hyped when we found out it was getting a Netflix series. My friend never watched it cause she's a lazy piece of fucking shit, but that's okay.

So when I finished it within the next two days after it came it from that moment to now, besides drag race, it was all I obsessed over.

Within a few weeks I got *pause*

M O N E Y

And a lot of it at that, so me being my broke ass, I SAVORED THE FUCK OUT OF THAT AND TRIED MY VERY BEST NOT TO SPEND IT ALL ON MUSIC AND HOT TOPIC.

But one day, 0oOoo0h one DAY,,,

I though to my very self,

'Hey, doesn't Umbrella Academy have a comic book series? To be a little bit more sPeCiFiC, 3 volumes of said series?'

anD SO I CHUCKED MY MONEY AT MY MOM TO GET THE FIRST VOLUME, LITTLE BIT OF SELF CONTROL RIGHT?

But it waS SOLD OUT AT THE TIME F U C K ME IN THE ASS AND CALL ME OBAMA

Luckily tho if you place your order they'll ship it as soon as they restock and it'll arrive in April. And so I went through with it.

Seconds, minutes, hours,

Days

W
E
E
K
S

Pass by, and I was getting very, very impatient. But, within that time frame I got m o r e money. And so what do I do instead of bothering my mom if there's updates and saving that extra money ?

*dry chuckle*

Buy the last two volumes

(Omg 'I Think We're Alone Now' started playing, spOTIFY KNOWS)

And buy the last two volumes I did!

Which brings us to present time and day!

VOLUME 2 HAS ENTERED MY PRESCIENCE. With a dramatic entrance too! My mom ordered some shit for her car and my book was in the same box as whatever she ordered?

The next day of it resting against the wall (aka today at the time I am writing this) my dad decided to open it and he pulled out the book and we were so confused, but we just said ok and went along with it.

But, while I am happy to get one of my books f i n a l l y, volume1 didn't come in yet. Which means I hAVE TO HOLD THIS BOOK OFF FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME UNTIL IT COMES IN F R I G.

Tho my ma says it may come in sometime during next week, maybe Monday, so am hype.

But yea, bottom line, am dedicated enough to read Tua's source material and one of them came in and hype :D. This is stupidly long and dramatic but so am I. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this! Sorry this isn't directly related Ben/Justin Min, I didn't mean to clickbait you I swear. Take what you will with this chapter and I shall sign off whilst listening to 'Happy Together'!

♥️ Goodbyes ♥️