🧸 2

Everyone in Little space shelter is busy because today is very important day. There is going to be big charity event and many important rich people will come, maybe some of them will even adopt a little. Every little is cleaning their room and every inch of the building. Daehyun then checked that everything is as clean as possible and only then the littles can have their breakfast. After breakfast they changed into their best clothes and head outside. Taemin wants to go too but Daehyun stopped him.

"Do you think that you deserve to be there with others?"

Daehyun leaded him back in the empty playroom and smacked him across face.

"You are waste of space. Stay here!"

Taemin is rubbing his cheeks and sat down with his bunny. He is watching all the people who are slowly filling the garden in front of the building. Taemin spotted a big cake on one of the tables and gulped. How much he wishes to have even the tinniest piece of the cake. Taemin turned to his bunny and smiled.

"We don't need them."

He is sitting at small table and sat his plushie on next chair and they are having a tea party. Taemin is trying to ignore the laugh coming from outside but it is hard when everyone is having so much fun. He doesn't understand why he doesn't deserve to be there with others. Maybe he is really just waste of space because after all no one wants him.

.

.

.

"We are leaving so get your asses here!"

Minho wants to yell back some insult but better stayed quiet. It was Kibum's idea to adopt a little so now they are going to some charity event in adoption center. It is Sunday and Minho doesn't want to go there, he wants to rest after stress-full week full of work. But nooo, Kibum came with idea to adopt a little and now they have to go there. They still don't have a little but Kibum has already bought many clothes, toys and other things. Minho walked downstairs and headed to their huge living room.

Kibum and Jonghyun are already dressed and Onew slowly walked in the room after Minho. He is very pale and he has dark circles under his eyes so it is clear that he worked last night.

"I don't want a little, i want a girlfriend."

Onew is blinking his eyes in the bright sunlight and Kibum gives him an angry glare.

"So don't be the creepy weirdo who is checking girls only on Instagram. Let's go!"

They get in their car which is actually a van. They aren't going to be squeezed in one car like some peasants and this is so comfortable.

THEIR VAN

THEIR VAN

They arrived to adoption center where are already many people and littles are running between them. They got out of their car and everyone takes a bag with gifts for the adoption center. Kibum and Jonghyun are walking around and watch the littles or speak with their friends who are also here, Onew goes to hide in some shadow because he hates sun and Minho goes to find some peaceful place. The littles are very loud and he hates it so he walked inside the building. It is almost empty and he walks around a bit. It isn't very nice or modern and in his eyes it isn't enough for so many littles. Suddenly he walks around opened door leading in a playroom and spotted a boy sitting there.

"Hi. What are you doing here alone?"

The boy turned to him and Minho taken aback by his cuteness and beauty. But then Minho reminded himself that this boy is only a little. Minho carefully sat down on a small chair next to the boy.

"What is your name?"

The boy shyly looked at him and rubs his bunny against his cheek.

"Taemin."

"And why are you sitting here Taemin when is everyone outside?"

Taemin shrugged and looked down on his shoes.

"I don't deserve to be there."

Minho wants to speak more with this boy because it is quiet here and he doesn't want to go outside where are all the noise littles but suddenly a man walked in the room. Taemin shrunk in fear because of Daehyun who takes Minho outside but before he left he glared on Taemin. The little is almost crying because Daehyun is going to punish him for sure.

Minho found his friends and they head home. Kibum is babbling about all the cute littles who he saw there and doesn't know which one they should adopt. Minho has easily forgotten about the lonely little and thinks about his tonight's date.