unbelievable

They keep arguing until the principal of voth the clg with the staffs gathered there.
(principal of aditya:ap and principal of zoya:zp)
zp:wht hpn zoya? what is the matter.
ap:aditya wht hpn.
Z:we will tell u sir
zp:plz
Z:sir these students from the yale uni. were sitting here and were drinking and smoking.
zp:what!
M:yes sir and when we ask them to stop then they startedarguing with us.
zp:Aplogo ki himmat kaise hui yha ye sb krne ki.
ap:aditya u know n if ur father will know about this the wht will hpn.
A:oh hello sir ap mujhe mr. hooda ki dhamki mt dijiye i don't care.
(actually  aditya is not in good terms with his father but his father loves him alot)
all students and staffs of the mussorie's clg present over there are extremely shocked by this behaviour of aditya.
zp:sir,this students of ur clg is degrading the name of the clg they had done a huge mistakes and after that he is arguing with u on the place of applosing.
ap:aditya see wht is going on here bcz of u.
A:sir mai phle hi bol chuka hu i dont care
zp:sir we cant tolerate him here plz send him back to mumbai bcz he is spreading negativity in the minds of other students.
ap:sorry sir from the behalf of these students specially aditya .
it will not happen again i m promising u he will not do this type of mistake again.
zp:ok sir for the last time i m giving him a chance on ur request.
ap:thnku sir.
ap:karan arjun yash aditya say sorry to sir of them.(in firm tone)
karan arjun yash says sorry to the principal but without any word aditya left from there toward his room.
zp:sir this student of ur clg is fully mannerless.
ap:sorry sir for his behaviour.
zp:okk all of u plz go back to ur rooms and sorry of ur inconvience.
all students and teacher moved back to their rooms.
Zoya's room
M:what is this yar he had done a huge mistake and plus he was arguing with his principal and his principal was asking for forgivness from his side .
N:i dont understand what do u think zoya.
zoya who was in deep thinking came to her sense.
Z:what?
N:yhi ki us ldke ke principal ne use punish krne ke jagah pe uski taraf se sorry bola .
Z:i am totally confused yr i dont know what was happening.
better to forget this and get some slepp soon all three are asleep.
in aditya's room.
aditya was deeply thinking about zoya and her fearless atitude.
Y:that 3 girls are going to face problems for doing this with us.
Ar:hmm.
K:so any plan,aditya?
Aditya came in his sense .
A:no guys left it they dont know about us and afterall that she is cute.
K:ahem ahem lgta hai adi ko kuch kuch ho rha hai.
A:nhi yr bs mera mood nhi hai unsbne jo kiya yo clg ke liye kiya jo thik tha aur vo humare bare me nhi janti thi. so i m forgiving her.
K:ok
A:ok
Y:hmm.

next:aditya turns into fighter

forgive for the mistakes🙏

next part coming at 8 pm

Obsessed love❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें