Annia

The stares I receive everyday. All because about that rumor. I deactivated my social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc) due to the rumors. It sickens me. It makes me feel hated.

I'm tired of it.

Putting my science notebooks in my backpack, closing my locker, a hard, stinging feel hits my cheek. Putting my hand up on my cheek, a tall blonde figure hovers me.

His icy blue eyes stare at me with an absurd look on his face.

"You know I have a girlfriend. Why would you even TRY to get with me? Are you trying to make me cheat with Jaycee?"

I don't even know why he's saying this.

Well, the rumors. Duh.

~~

After all of the stares and names being thrown at me by Luke, it's time to relax. And I don't mean the "sit-and-relax-with-the-orbeez-foot-and-nail-spa" type of relaxing.

I mean the "sit-in-bed-and-read-my-favorite-book" type of relaxing.

Ok. I was forced to do a Orbeez spa thing with my 8 year old cousin a year ago.

Oh, and did I forget to mention, Luke is in a band? I'm not sure what it's called, but I hope I never end up at any of his concerts.

A ding noise erupted. My phone, a text.

Picking up my phone, reading the name.

Devyn. My cousin. Sisters with the 8 year old who forced me to do an Orbeez spa with her.

I open the text.

Devyn: Annie!!! Want to go shopping this tomorrow? We'll get you that All Time Low shirt you wanted from Hot Topic.

Yes! And I'll ask her to try that new drink at the local smoothie place.

Annieeee: Yayaya! And then, we'll stop by at the local smoothie place to try that new drink!

Placing my phone on my dresser, I pick up my favorite book.

Ding!

Picking up my phone, Devyn's name pops up.

Devyn: Ya! And alright! Tomorrow at 11am?

Annieeee: yup!

Plopping my head on the pillow, staring up at the ceiling, with my phone on my stomach, my phone going up and down while I breathe, I'm thinking.

Tomorrow's gonna be a fun day.