Goodnight ~ 2Chan

Goodnight
2Chan (Chan x Changbin)
Genre: Fluff

It was 2AM and Chan was behind his laptop working on music. They were close to a new comeback and Chan didn't have any free time because of it. Around Chan were laying empty coffee cups and coke cans. He was tired, really tired. All the practices were too much for his busy schedule. There was one thing Chan really would want to do right now and that was sleep, yes Chan did sleep but just not much. He slept when he had free time, like when they were sitting in the car, or when they had a break between practice.

But he knew that he had to work on more songs even when he was tired. But working on songs is quite hard when you have no energy or any inspiration.

Chan wanted to take a sip of his coffee realizing that the cup was empty. He sighed standing up and he walked to the kitchen, he didn't want to wake up his members with the sound of the coffee machine so he decided to grab some coke and go back upstairs. Even on the stairs he was as silent as possible feeling bad if because of him someone would wake up. They needed to rest too.

When Chan was upstairs he went to sit at his desk again to work a little more. After a while his eyes started to feel heavy and slowly it became blurry around him. He wanted to stay awake and work more but his body was not agreeing with him. Only a few seconds passed but Chan already gave up on staying awake knowing that he was way to tired. The last thing he saw was the clock spring from seven past three to eight past three and then everything became black and he fell asleep with his head on his desk.

A sound from downstairs woke Chan up, he looked at the time seeing that is was half past six in the morning. Again there was a sound this time Chan stood up and decided to go downstairs to see what the sound was.

When he walked in the kitchen he saw two pans laying on the ground with Felix and Jisung cleaning the mess that was around it up because sadly enough the pans were filled with food that was now spread on the ground "Good morning." Chan said as he walked to the two boys to help them clean their mess up. Felix and Jisung were slightly shocked when they heard that Chan was in the kitchen but calmed down when they saw that he was helping them clean up.

"Good morning Chan." The boys laughed a little awkward knowing that they probably woke up their members.

"Are you the only one awake?" Felix asked but his question was answered right away when they saw Minho and Seungmin walk into the kitchen. They didn't look all happy and Chan didn't blame them for it because he was irritated too that they woke up so early by that sound.

"Hey." That was the only thing Seungmin said as he walked to the fridge grabbed two water bottles one for him and one for Minho and went back to Minho again. Both left the kitchen heading to the couch to have a little more rest. Jisung cleaned the last things up and everything looked good again, as if nothing fell on the ground.

Woojin and Jeongin were now also awake sitting on the couch with Minho and Seungmin. Woojin stood up "I am going to make breakfast." he said, Jisung and Felix nodded. Seungmin followed Woojin to the kitchen to help the older boy with the food.

Chan went upstairs to see if Changbin and Hyunjin were already awake, he knew that Changbin probably was awake, but Hyunjin slept so deep that he wondered if they boy would have woken up by the sound. He opened the door to Hyunjin his room and saw that the other was still peacefully sleeping.

"Hyunjin wake up, we are going to eat breakfast." Chan slightly shook Hyunjin trying to wake the other up which was easier than Chan thought. Hyunjin slowly opened his eyes and nodded letting Chan know that he was going to get ready when he was fully awake. Chan smiled and ruffled the youngers hair. He stood up again to go to Changbin his room this time.