I'm happy your gone?

(I'm sorry there's Ace X 2D in here I was just trying to brighten the mood and shizzz)

2Ds POV

It started off with me waking up..not a few days ago Murdoc went to jail and I was stuck here now I'm the owner of the band fully and I hate it, having to attend all these meetings about the band even having to find a new bass player for the new album I was thinking about!.

Few weeks later.

2Ds POV
I slowly slipped out of my covers with a small sigh after seeking a new bass player for a few weeks with Noodle and Russel's help this wouldn't have happened if it weren't for them...as 2D got up and put on some dirty cloths he found laying around, he walked out into the hall he sees the bright orange hair come towards him of course it was Noodle the new hair style looked good on her I smiled as she runs up to me smiling brightly

I was happy to see her joy and excitement "only a few more week into mudze gets out!" She said smiling brightly as I smiled back I don't understand why I was happy to have him back I was happy he was gone wasn't I? All that mattered to me right now was Russel, Noodle and Ace..me and Ace have been hanging out for a few days and I've been getting close to him "yeah I'm excited" I replied to her before I got to lost in thought recently all my nightmares where gone and I felt happier I mean I think I was..

Noodle quickly gave me a hug and a pat on the back before she ran off to find Russel, I smiled cheerfully as I walked to the kitchen to only see Ace eating crackers all I could do was smile even more showing off my...well...my teeth? I probably looked like a idiot but Ace smiled back happily.

No PoV ig(got lazy)

2D felt happy he was going to be with Ace today he could feel his cheeks burn up when Ace called it a date he liked the idea of going on a date with Ace, he looked up at the green guy as Ace patted his head "I..is it really a date?" He asked the green man as his face turned red Ace chuckled happily while nodding "of course 'baby doll' " when 2D heard Ace call him 'baby doll' he got butterflies in his stomach, he's never been called such a thing and it made him happy..he was excited.

Time skip.

2Ds PoV.

It was almost time to go on the date with Ace, i was running around my room finding good cloth to wear when I remembered I had a sweater a pink fuzzy one I stole from Paula I really liked I quickly took it out and put it on quickly putting on skinny black pants I felt..cute? I looked in the mirror as I stared at the shirt, it was a little big showing my left shoulder and hiding my other but I liked it it wasn't bad. After a few minutes of brushing my hair and teeth.

A few more minutes later I walked out of my room looking around the corner to only see Ace standing there with his jacket and of course his sunglasses his pants where white and his jacket was black with a whole bunch of pins on it, soon he spotted me, staring at me as he chuckles "come on baby doll I won't laugh!" He said as I felt my face heat up, I slowly walked out while watching Aces facial features turn from a happy look to a blushing mess I was kinda giggling feeling a little embarrassed.

No ones PoV.

2D and Ace walked on the side walk they where at the park it was beautiful when the sun was setting all 2D could think of was how Ace was sweet and kind Ace looked down at his baby doll happily just in the right time 2D looked up at him there eyes where locked together the blush on both faces got stronger "Ace..thank you f-for this.." 2D said as Aces blushes deeper "of course my baby doll" after that 2D slowly leaned into Ace pushing his lips against Aces lips gently, Ace slowly melted into the kiss smiling slowly while they pull away "let's get you home baby doll" Ace said as he held 2Ds hand walking him home..