ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

𝓑𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽, 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓱, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓱 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵!!

Pixie walked through the halls on Auradon Prep. She had just come from sword practice. Was she aloud? No. But one of the boys wasn't there, so she kept her helmet on the whole time and pretended to be him. 

Pixie's long , dirty blonde hair, jumped against her back as she jogged through the halls, searching for her best friend, Mal. She had already tried her dorm room. 

'She can't be outside... Can she?' She thought to herself as she left Auradon Prep. She jogged to the edge of the Island and notice Mal on her purple motorbike, which was a gift from Ben. She was right where the golden bridge was going to appear. 

"Mal!" She yelled, jogging up to her. Mal looked behind her. She was about to drive off when Pixie jumped on the back of the bike. The golden bridge appeared as they both drove through Pixie was amazed but frightened at the exact same time. She has never been on the bridge before.

 As soon they got on the Isle, and Mal stopped, she glared at the blonde girl, who looked frightened out of her mind.

"Pixie! What was that?!" She yelled and walked off, leaving the Auradon girl behind her.

Pixie caught up with her. "Well... I wanted to see you and see if you're okay... But you drove off so I grabbed on..." She explained, looking down and rubbing the back of her neck.

"Whatever." She stopped and turned to look at Pixie. "But you can't stay here wearing... that." She gestured to her green, leaf like dress. "Follow me." She said and walked off again.

Mal stopped at a sign that said "Danger : Flying Rocks", she threw a rock at the sign, and a gate that lead to a stare case opened

'Huh,,, ironic.' Pixie thought to herself as she followed Mal.

"Throw these on." Mal demanded as she threw Pixie an outfit. 

Pixie walked over to Mal, wearing the new outfit

Pixie walked over to Mal, wearing the new outfit. Mal just smirked at her. "We can't risk lying about who your parents are. You are now an orphan in the Isle of the Lost." Mal said, fixing Pixie's hair so it all fits in her beanie. "We gotta hide that blonde hair. I'm gonna get my hair re-dyed to purple. Come with me. We'll dye your hair as well." Mal said as she walked out and down the stairs. 

Mal lead Pixie to a place called "Curl up and dye". "Huh... Such a nice name." Pixie exclaimed sarcastically. 

"At least you're starting to be more sarcastic." Mal said as she opened the door and let Pixie go in first. "The Isle is affecting you already."

The place was run down, but amazing. Music was blasting, paint was splattered everywhere, but everything seemed to be very old, well, except the girl sweeping. A young girl was sweeping.

"Pixie, meet Dizzie. Dizzie, Pixie." Mal said, as Dizzie realized Mal and some other girl was in the salon. 

"Mal!" She said and ran up to Mal, hugging her. "Auradon girl?" Dizzie asked, looking at Pixie.

"Yup, daughter of Peter Pan and Wendy." Mal said.

"Nice to meet you, Dizzy." Pixie said, extending her hand to shake Dizzie's, but the young girl just hugged her.

Mal sat in a chair, and Pixie sat in one next to her. "Make me look,,, Me, but way worse. And just make her look different." Mal smirked. Dizzie got excited as she started to do Mal's hair, and shortly after, started to do Pixie's.