Chapter 15) The Perfect Date

Roman's Point of View

I woke up and looked down but didn't see Hayleigh. I got up, and went down stairs to see her cooking breakfast. I was thinking about last night, when I thought about how I might ruin everything when I tell her about my daughter, and then started to regret last night. I was driving my mind crazy, so I knew I needed to tell her before my head exploded.

"Hey babe," I said putting my arms around her waist.

"Hey Roey," she said looking at me smiling.

She was not making it easy for me to tell her, but I knew she needed to know.

"I need to tell you something," I said, and walked over to the table.

"Can I ask you something first?" She asked seriously.

I didn't say nothing just nodded.

"How old is your daughter?" She asked smiling again.

I couldn't believe it, she knew but didn't say anything, but I still let out a sigh of relief.

"You knew?" I asked confused.

"Yes," she answered.

"Since when?" I asked, and she looked at me smiling.

"Since you went to tape SmackDown. I googled Seth to make sure he wasn't a bad guy for my sister, and when I seen him in a picture with a little girl, I seen how cute she looked, and I clicked on it to make it bigger, and the head line said Roman Reigns' daughter with Seth Rollins," she said smirking.

"So, you're not upset I lied to you," I asked her.

"You didn't lie, you just haven't told me, there is a difference, but I understand why you didn't it's because you didn't know how long we would be together, but let me tell you one thing, just because you have a beautiful little girl, doesn't change the way I feel about you," she said smiling.

"Well good, but there is one more thing I need to tell you. I get her for two weeks next month, so as long as everything goes smooth, would you like to meet her?" I asked her.

"Of course I would love too," she said smiling.

"Alright good, now that we've settled that, I feel ten times better," I told her.

"Well good, can we eat, we do have date tonight, unless you've changed your mind," she said smirking.

"Hell no, we're still going out," I answered smiling.

We ate, and she asked to see more pictures of JoJo, so I showed most of the ones I had in my phone to her, and by the time I was done, it was already five o'clock.

"Babe, we should get ready, and be there for 7," I told her while we were cuddling on the couch.

"Alright," she replied and we both went up and took our showers.

Hayleigh's Point of View

I took my shower, got dressed and did my hair, when I came out, Roman's mouth flew open, but didn't say anything, just stared at me. I couldn't help but blush, but after five minutes, he was still in the same position. I couldn't look that good.

"Babe, are you okay?" I asked him, but he didn't reply.

"Babe, say something," I said putting my hands on his chest, as he was looking in my eyes.

"You look amazing," he said in a deep voice.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself," I answered smiling.

"Why thank you my sweet lady," he said, and kissed my hand. "Maybe we better go before we don't make it, and it would be a shame if that dress only got to see the floor," he added smirking.

"Well yeah, that would be a shame, come on," I said laughing, and we went to my car.

He insisted he would drive, although I did tease him about my car not being my sisters. He said he didn't care he didn't want me knowing where we were going until we got there.

"Babe, I know you're going to hate this," he said as we pulled up to a stop sign.

I looked at him confused, but then see him pull out a piece of black fabric out of his pocket.

"Are you seriously going to blindfold me?" I asked.

"Yep, no peeking," he said as he tied the fabric around my eyes.

"I won't, I promise, but I swear if I smell cabbage, I will beat you," I said smiling, then heard hin chuckle.

He drove for a while, when I heard the car turn off.

"Can I take it off now?" I asked anxious.

"Nope, sit right there," he said, and I heard a chuckle.

In seconds, I felt myself getting lifted out of the car. I felt around, and realized I had to be in his arms bridle style, and being carried somewhere.

"Babe, I can walk," I said, but he laughed.

"No you can't," he said.

After another minute, he finally put me down.

"Don't even think of taking it off yet, stand right here," he said.

Without arguing I listened and stood there, until I heard his voice from a little distance.

"Take it off," he said.

I reached up, and took it off, but kept my eyes closed. When I opened them, I couldn't believe my eyes. He was standing at a small table for two, with a single long stem red rose in his hand. I looked around and seen we were at the beach. It looked absolutely beautiful.

"Babe, this is amazing, you really didn't have to do all this," I said smiling.

"I know, but I wanted to, here this is for you," he said handing me the beautiful rose.