New neighbors.

After the lessons ended I went to my locker and for my surprise there was a note

"Meet me at the 'Daisy' caffe at 16:30 - Unknown"

I looked at my phone and it was 16:03 and I thought to myself  that somebody was probably just messing with me and also my mom was strict about me going straight home after school ends so I just trew the note away and went home.

When I was halfway done going I noticed that somebody was going behind me the whole time and I started paying a little attention to them "Could it be the 'Unknown' human who wanted to meet me?Would have they allready approached me if they wanted to say something?" I thought to myself  "Maybe it was just someone who was headed the same way?" It had allready gone pitch black because it was winter and I was starting to panic a little because that person was still going behind me.I started walking a little bit faster and as soon as I did that so did the person.Finally I reached home and I swiftly locked the doors with all the locks because I was scared and nobody gets home faster than at 21:30 so I was gonna be home alone for 5 more hours.

After 1 hour I suddenly heard a bang from downstairs,it sounded like somebody was knocking.I got scared because I thought it was that person that was following me.I quietly went to the doors and looked trough the 'peep' hole and I saw ZAYN?

"WTF are you doing here?" I shouted "Were you also following me?"

"What?NO!My mom just said that I need to go say Hi to the neighbors because we just moved here." he answered and looked at me like I was somekind of a weirdo.

"You are the new neighbor?...Fuck..."I whispered to myself.

"What did you say?" he asked. 

"Ummm...Nothing..Welcome to the neighborhood.BYE!"I quickly said and tried to close the door as fast as I could,but he put his leg in front of the door so I couldn't close it.

"Not so fast.Can I talk to you?"he asked

"Fine.What do you want?." I asked

Then we went to my bedroom and sat on my bed.He was asking me why did I become so angry when he tried to help me and I just said that I had a rough morning and I wasn't feeling well,he also asked why were our classmates so mean ,but I couldn't answer.I just looked in my lap and sat there feeling like I was dying there,then he grabbed my head softly with his hand and looked in my eyes

"It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it."and then he smiled.

"That annoying smile."I thought to myself.And again I had this feeling inside,could I really be falling for him?I didn't even knew him.

"I should probably go,but I'll see you in school tomorrow?"

"Yeah you will!" I said smiling back.

After he left I went to my room to finish homework,picked out clothes for tomorrow and started making dinner for my family.When we were eating mom asked if I knew anything about the new neighbors and I said that I knew only the boy and that he was in my class.After dinner I went to sleep.