[Request - Han] Squirrel and Me

Okay, read this cuz its important.

Okay, so this request is a bit different. This is an imagine/text request. Since this is a chatroom book, I decided to keep in the text part even though, hh_lai requested a full imagine. If you want an imagine, I might have to make an imagine book because, as I said and as you can see from the title of this book, it is a Stray Kids Chatroom book.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy this.

Genre: Soft

Squirrel and Me

Squirrel: Yahhhhhhh

Y/N: what?

Squirrel: im bored

Y/N: So? Go... do whatever squirrels do

Squirrel: I've already hid all my nuts from Kkami, he wont stop stealing em for some reason..

Y/N: Pft..

Squirrel: Lets go out

Y/N: But I'm tireeeeeddddd

Squirrel: So?

Y/N: Lemme sleeep

Squirrel: cmon, you had plenty of time to sleep

Y/N: ..fine

Squirrel: Great, meet me at the dorms in thirty mins

Y/N: I thought you said we were going out

Squirrel: I thought you said you were tired

Y/N: Hm..

Squirrel: Hm?

Y/N: Good point. Okay i'll see you there in thirty

Squirrel: Yay!!

---

THIRTY MINUTES LATER

The was opened as the young girl was about to knock on the door. She raised an eyebrow at the sight of Seungmin. "Come in, please." He rushed and grabbed her arm, pulling her in.

"What's going on?" (Y/N) asked, confused as she was being dragged around the dorm.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Chan yelled from the couch, seeing her be dragged.

"Hi, Christopher..." She trailed off.

Seungmin finally stopped in front of  a room. "I swear, I will kill your boyfriend if he doesn't shut up." He rolled his eyes. Only then, did (Y/N) realise that loud singing was coming from inside of that same room. From her boyfriend, Han Ji Sung.

"Deal with him." Seungmin instructed, twisting the knob and pushing the door open before pushing the girl inside and slamming the door shut again.

(Y/N) chuckled inwardly at Seungmin's annoyance and walked over to the bed where Jisung still didn't know that his girlfriend was there. "YOU'RE MY ONLY ONE, YEAH!!" He sang UNB's Only One very loudly. His hands were in the air, swaying from side to side as he stared at the ceiling with boredom in his eyes. (Y/N) softly put her stuff away and lyed on the bed next to Jisung, startling the boy. "W- You're here." He said in awe. She could only smile and nod as her arms wrapped around his waist and her head lyed on his chest.

"You seemed... occupied." (Y/N) sniggered.

Jisung blushed in embarrassment as he cuddled his girlfriend. "You could say that." He said softly, caressing her hair. "I was bored and I missed you." He admitted, looking into her deep (E/C) orbs.

(Y/N) felt herself blushing in embarrassment. "Alright, Cheesestick." Jisung laughed and kissed the girl's forehead ever-so-lightly.

Pulling her body closer to his, he mumbled something. "But you love it."

"You're right, I do."