Chapter 2: Health

::The picture there is a pic of me now so just imagine that but younger for now😆::

Like I said, nothing could go wrong, right? Well wrong. This is what so wrong happened. 

Erika:

Today was a normal day pretty much. I had school, then practice later on. The only thing different was Alex was sick, but not that big a deal. 

I got on the bus, sat in my seat and Karena (my seat partner) had some new socks. She showed me them and was like, "Don't you love my new socks?" 

The socks were One Direction socks, and I absolutely LOVED One Direction. But, me, being the absolute bitch I was, was like "They're ok." 

And she was the most dramatic thing I knew at the time. So of course she said to me, " What the heck!! You ruined my life!" I was thinking, what the hell, I told you the truth, man. 

Other than that the bus was quiet and we got off no problem. I was only in second grade at the time, but I thought I was the coolest thing since sliced bread. My best friend, Celia, however, was the outcast. The weirdo. The lone wolf. The sit in the corner and read cause she doesn't wanna be with people one. But she was also crazy, and hilarious, and waayyyyy to energetic. But that's why she's me best friend, since kindergarten. And it was 2nd grade when this happened. We were sitting there in Mrs. Sittlers class, but I could only think of my sister. What was wrong with her? She had been in the hospital for a day now, and I was going to see her tonight. It was before we left for the hospital that I was told she had Meningitis. I was extremely worried. 

I'm not going to go into detail, but it took about 3 months for her to get out of the hospital, and every now and then we would rush her to the hospital due to concerning symptoms. But, all that matters is that she's okay now and we can resume our lives...... except we can't. 

This lead to her high school team not trusting her health and benching their star player for a completely unnecessary reason. Then, the youth softball organization got to be too much about money and politics and the point is, we , for the most part, stopped playing ball. Abbie played 7th grade school ball, and then never played again. That was it. Softball for the softball legendary Kaspers, was over. 

::sorry for the short chapter, but I didn't want to go into detail.♥️::