chapter 1

Deku POV

I sit on top of the league of villains headquarters watching the sun set over the city. Oh how peaceful it is down in the streets, everyone thinks they are safe but in reality they aren't. While thinking about how unsafe these people are, one thought popped into my mind. Why am I a villain? Such a simple question to answer.

*fashback*

"Mum! Mum? Mum!" I scream at the lifeless body on the ground. Covered in blood I slowly stood up and turned to the "hero" behind me.
"YOU DIDNT SAVE HER HOW COULD YOU? YOU ARE MENT TO BE A HERO!" I scream at All Might, a hero I once loved. He turned around and walked away, I felt my heart break in that moment. A gloved hand pats me on the shoulder. I don't look at the person behind me but they still speak. "Come now young boy, don't cry. I'll give you every thing you want but I want something in return, you have to become a villain like me and very thing you want is yours" the man says. Being the 5 year old I was I just nodded and he took my hand and lead me through a purple and black portal.

"Welcome to your new home, your new family" the man says while pointing to a woman and a little girl around my age. The woman welcomes me into her arms.
"I'm so glad you decided to join us, I always wanted a son." I lean into her hold.
"Now lets get you a quirk" that's when a man come out of the door.
"Ok, so I'm all for one and the quirk I'm going to give you is called 'roll of the dice' when you get older you will learn more but for now you will have your childhood with your new family"

*end of flashback*

My name is Izuku Midoriya. I'm 14, my quirk is roll of the dice. I was raised by Himiko Toga's mother. Toga and I are really close you could also call us twins, but you ask why I'm not Izuku toga, well I want to keep my past family name to keep them close to me. That's because I don't have any photos or any real memories. Besides, the morning when my mother died I was heart broken. Trying to keep my family close is very important to me. My villain name is... Well it's actually a joint villain name a share it with toga and we are the death twins and oh how we love to bring death upon people.

Now for some information about my quirk roll of the dice (A/N go check out villain_deku_who roll of the dice story) I form three dice in my hand and roll them, the first dice is a 24 sided dice and it give me one of 24 quirks, the second is a 12 sided dice and it tells me how powerful it will be, and the third is a 6 sided dice and it tells me how many hours I have to use the quirk.

"Izu, come down now dinner is ready!" mother yelled from the house I jump down to my bedroom window and start walking to the dining room I meet toga on the way.
"Izu don't forget after dinner we're going on a mission to kill some hero that keeps getting in the way" toga says to me, a smirk grows on my face, "I just can't wait, let's just hope my quirk gives me something good tonight" I almost giggle.

We continue walking to the dinning room where every villain that lives at the headquarters comes to eat dinner, but there isn't many of us only about 15 which is fine, I don't like big crowds anyway. "Hello death twins, I have a mission for you two." Tomura Shigaraki says, with a bored tone. Toga looks at me with glee in her eyes.
"What is it?!" we both say then we giggle. Tomura rolls his eyes
"Well I want you two to go undercover as U.A highschool students and find out as much information as you can, so we can attack and bring U.A down once and for all" Tomura laughs while we just stare at him. Toga looks like she is on the verge of having a tamertem, and I just feeling kind of excited I get to go to a proper school.I get to see Bakugou my old childhood friend. "WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! COME ON THAT MEANS NO KILLING UNTIL WE STOP!" Toga screams.
"Just do it OK, the entrance exam is tomorrow so make it quick with killing the small time hero" He just waves us off and sits down at the table we soon followed after.

"So how my two favourite children? Ready for tonight?" Our mother said picking up a piece of meat and ploping it in her mouth.
"We are fantastic, but apart from the whole part were we have to go to U.A and pose as student" I said to her in a bored tone.
"Well at least you'll get to develop your quirks!" she replied cheery. I just roll my eyes.
"I guess it has some ups to it, I get to see my childhood friend Bakugou, god his reaction is going to be funny as fuck, after all these year and on top of that I have a quirk more powerful then his ha!" I start to giggle at that thought.

I walk outside slipping on my mask and put a can of spray paint into my pocket, along with some knives. "Ready?" Toga giggled as she said it. I nodded a sadistic grin creeping across my masked face. We walk in complete silence in the back ally ways of the city. We look at each other though our masks and nod, we run towards a spot where a hero got a "tip" that some villain meet up was going to happen. I throw a knife at him as a warning shot. He turns and yells
"you missed villain!" I just laugh and nod at toga.
"oh silly hero, I didn't miss I just want to have some fun before we kill you" I laugh like a maniac before toga grabs his neck pulling him down to the ground and straddling his hips. She leans in
"ooo I like this one he's kinda cute" toga giggles.
"come on sis let me have some fun to." I say before rushing to the man's side and stabbing him with a syringe.
"w-w-what was that?" the hero screams,
"oh honey bun it's just a formula so you can't use your quirk to try and hurt us, but you wouldn't hurt me would you?" toga giggles and all the hero says is "go to hell death twins, and you girl can die in a hole" I just laugh at the comment. He tries to kick toga off but instead she just stabs him in the throat.
"he pissed me out so I ended him" she gets up dusting her self off.

I take out the can of spray paint and spray our mark on the wall next to the hero, a knife with two blood drops.

(A/N this is the rough mark of the death twins)

I walk back inside the villain headquarters, my hands stained black  from the paint. "how was it darlings?" mother asks us. I just nod, I'm too tired to answer but I just know I won't sleep because tomorrow is the entrance exam to U.A.

Toga and I part our ways giving a small wave before entering our room. I strip down to my boxers and lay in bed thinking "I haven't seen bakugou in so long I wonder if he still thinks I'm worthless and I wonder if he is still has the firery temper and if he still remembers me" with those thoughts in my head I just couldn't get to sleep so instead I use the mini gym in my room so I'm in a good shape for tomorrow.

I'm doing some chin ups when toga comes into my room. "can't sleep too?" I say to toga, she sits on my bed. "I'm just worried about going to school, I've never gone to school beside you and dabi I have no friends and your my brother so, argg it's so bad I wish we never had this mission" she starts to cry.
"hey hey hey, look I'm scared too but remember we can get through this together, I over heard Kurogiri saying that they hacked the system so we are in the same exam place to Tomorrow and that we are going to be fight some robots so everything will be fine sis" I say to her while hugging her. No one has never seen us cry since we were 7 but when ever we feel down we always turn to each other no matter what, we will always be there for each other.
"you can stay with me tonight" I say laying down pulling her down with me, she let's out a small giggle and turns over we say goodnight. From that workout I think I'll finally get to sleep, I feel my eye lids get heavy and drop before I know it I'm asleep.

To be continued....

1560 words. I'll try to update when I can :)

I also don't own any of the art work I have used (only the death twins mark is my own)