[ 1 ] 2013

[ 1 ] 2013 

-

"She isn't Harley."

-

It didn't take long for the ambulance to arrive and Kylie, who had taken over Harley's body was by Cindy's side. She thought about leaving the house and later finding Luke to finish the job, but she knew it would arouse suspicions. Instead she pretended to be the concerned friend. She would have to finish Luke at the hospital, in a way that seemed accidental, and then she would take her own life.

She didn't want to be in Harley Quinn's body. But it was something she needed to do if she wanted her soul to spend the rest of eternity with Luke's.

All the other teenagers got in their cars and headed for the hospital when two people were allowed in the ambulance with the injured football player and Cindy chose to take Harley along with her. The blonde cried for her brother, leaning her head on Harley's shoulder. "How did this happen?" She sobbed.

Kylie wrapped an arm around her once bestfriend who was quick to replace her when she died. "I don't know." She lied. "I heard a loud crash and went to check on him. He was on the ground bleeding."

"I can't lose Luke now..." Cindy cried. "He's all I have left."

"He'll be okay." Kylie patted Cindy's back, giving her false reassurances. 

"Thanks Harley." Cindy looked up into her eyes. "You're my bestfriend, you know that? I'm so glad to have you and Billy."

Kylie only nodded in response, faking a small smile. But her thoughts were set on something else. Maybe I'll kill Billy too. Then you'll be lonely just like I was when all of you forgot about me, she thought in her mind.

.

.

.

.

At the hospital, the paramedics wheeled Luke into the emergency room. Cindy and Kylie were asked to stay in the waiting room while they took him into one of the rooms. The two were sitting in the waiting room when some of their friends began to arrive. 

She eventually became bored of sitting there, no one was giving them news about Luke. And she excused herself, claiming that she was sleepy and that she wanted to go home.

Only Kylie had no idea where Harley lived. 

So she decided to search through her contacts until she found a name she recognized; Andrea Ramsey. She clicked the call button and then waited for her to answer. The phone rang a few times before she answered, her tone full of annoyance. "If you're calling to invite me to Cindy's sleep over, I'm not going as long as you're there."

"Its me, stupid." Kylie hissed into the phone. "I'm Kylie."

"Yeah." Andrea scoffed from the other line. "I think I can recognize your voice, Harley."

"Remember I told you I had a plan?" Kylie reminded her.

Andrea gasped. "What did you do to her?"

"I got her out of the way." Kylie informed her. "She was an annoying bitch anyway."

Suddenly filled with anger, Andrea yelled at her, "What the fuck is wrong with you? Is she dead? Did you kill her?"

"Why are you worried about her now?" She asked Andrea.

"Because," The girl on the other line replied, sighing in frustration. "I was on board with you scaring her, not killing her. I thought you would just lock her in a supply closet at school for the weekend or maybe make her life hell. Calum is my friend and he's going to be fucking pissed when he finds out. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I helped you. You're fucking crazy."