20. Confessions

Jisung P.O.V

When I got to school I opened my locker before going to class. As soon as I opened my locker I found a note inside.

We need to talk..
-M ♡

What's wrong? I thought in my head. I was a little concerned.

Then I went to the class I have with Minho. After class I walked uo to Minho and asked him,

"What do you need to talk about? Is something wrong?"

He told me to sit down next to him. Then he pulled a notebook out his bag. It was my notebook that I write all my secret notes about Minho in.

"You dropped this at my house." Minho said taking the book out his bag.

"That's my notebook!!" I said as I snatched it from him even though I knew he already read it.

"Jisung is this how you've always felt for me?" He said, his eyes open wide with curiosity.

"Uhh Minho you weren't s-supposed to see t-that."

"Jisung tell me the truth. Are all these feelings true? Have you always felt this way for me?"

I didn't say anything for a minute because I needed time to think to myself.

Finally I answered. "Yes Minho I've been in love with you for a long time. Ever since I first saw you. But you never noticed me or looked at me so I would admire you from afar and write all my feelings in this book to let out my frustrations and true emotions."

"Oh Jisung you're so oblivious." Minho said. His comment confused me so I just looked at him.

"All these times you thought I never noticed you... I always looked at you.. Always admired you... Always thought about you. I have always had a big crush on you but I was too afraid to show it or tell anyone."

My heart pounded at his confession. "I'm confused Minho. You did notice me? You knew who I was? You liked me?"

"Jisung, what I'm saying is that I feel the same way you do."

"I like you Jisung."

Then he got up and kissed my lips gently. I was sitting down and he hovered over me, lifting my chin with his hand and pressing his lips to mind. It was quick but nice.

I smiled back at him. And then got up and tightly hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I like you too Minho! I finally confess it for real. I like you a lot."

We stood there smiling at each other and admiring each other.

"Jisung I'm curious. When did you first develop feelings for me?"

"Since the moment I laid eyes on you... I knew you were the one for me."

------------------------------

-Short but cute confession chapter :') ❤