Your little brother doesn't like him

(Y/b/n = your brothers name)

All of your family loves Ryan, except your brother. He was only nine but that didn't keep him from sharing his opinions about Ryan. He hated him. Every time he'd come around y/b/n would give him the hardest time and try to make Ryan do stupid things.
Unfortunately your parents needed you to watch y/b/n while they went to out of town for the weekend. So far y/b/n was doing fine with Ryan. He hadn't tripped him or been rude to him yet. He seemed fine until he got alone with him. You got a call from work, they needed you to come in for a few hours. "Ryan, I have to go to work for a little," You said feeling bad. "Can you watch him. Pleaseeeee," You said holding the E.
"Fine. But you owe me tonight..." he said. "Thank you baby," you said kissing his cheek.

Soon as you walked out of the door y/b/n started with his shenanigans. After about a hour of it Ryan said something. " Listen y/b/n, why don't you like me. I don't even bother you."
You brother looked at the ground and sighed. "Well..... because your on TV and you get to all these cool places and I don't. I guess I was jealous of you." He said looking down. "Y/b/n, that doesn't matter. I'm still a normal person, I'm just on Tv."
Your little brother looked down. "You know Y/b/n, sometimes I get kinda jealous of you." Ryan said bending down slightly. "Your just saying that to make me feel better..."
"No, really. Sometimes I wish I had all your video games and I knew how to skateboard and stuff. I never got to learn as a kid."
Your brother looked up and smiled "Yeah, well I guess my life is pretty cool. Sorry I was mean to you before."
"It's good," Ryan said giving Y/b/n a high five.