Chappie 16

A/N- I'm Ending the story soon, 2-5 more chappies left depends. How many should I do?

Taylor's p.o.v

I wake up and walk downstairs, Harry is cooking, jumping and singing all at the same time. He has the biggest smile on his face and he looks absolutely fantastic, low hung black skinny jeans, white t-shirt with his usual necklaces on. Liam is watching him happily, Niall is watching the pan he's cooking the food in, Louis is drawing on Zayns face and Zayn is passed out in the table. I laugh and sit down beside Louis and the open seat.

"Morning boys!" I say, this is the first morning I actually woke up happy. It's all because of Harry, because I love him an he loves me and we kissed!

"Morning Tay!" Niall says not even questioning my mood, I laugh and the res of the boys tell me good morning except for Zayn whose still asleep.

"Morning Taylor." Harry's voice says right in my ear, I jump from shock and he kisses me on the cheek causing my cheeks to turn tomato red.

"Geez Harry you scared me!" I say and hit his arm playfully, he winks and everyone laughs. He sets the food out and it's like an explosion went off, of hands grabbing food, slapping other hands from grabbing food( Niall ) and yelling.

"NIALL DON'T SLAP ME!" Louis screams dramatically and Niall pushes him, causing Louis to fall out of his chair. I burst out laughing along with Harry.

"NIALL DON'T PUSH PEOPLE!" Liam screams over the laughter. Louis face appears and he jumps on Niall, causing the leprechaun to scream. He tickles him and I grab some food while there to busy doing whatever. I put some of the yummy hash browns in my mouth and smile at Liam. He smiles back and his eyes flicker to Harry, why's that about?

"I have good news, Liam says we can date." Harry whispers in my ear, Liam nods and I freak out. I turn to Harry and plant one on his plump lips, casing him to jump in surprise.

"AHHH MY EYES!" Louis screams, I hear a big bang and laughter. I pull away and see Louis writhing on the floor covering his eyes, Niall is double over in laughter. Louis stands up and starts to run away, but ends up tripping over the table. He falls down right in Zayn bringing them both to the floor, Zayn wakes up as he hits the floor and screams.

"LIAM SOMEONE IS TRYING TO KILL ME! DON'T KILL ME IM TO BEAUTIFUL!!" He screams covering his eyes, everyone bursts into laughter and he realizes it was just Louis.

*an hour later*

We arrive at the interviewing place and hop out of the car, the screams and cries of the fans blasting at our eardrums. Just because we were on a sort of vacation doesn't mean they get to quit all this stuff, so there doing an interview. We walk in the place the screams dying down a bit, they walk into the dressing like they own the place. Stupid boys with there big ego's, I huff and try to keep up with them but there running down the hallway. I finally make it in and walk in to find them all playing video games and acting like 5 year olds. What in the world?

"HEY TAYLOR WANNA COLOR WITH ME?" Niall screams and runs up with a coloring book. He gives me no choice, grabs my arm and forces me to color. He colors along humming and smiling happily, strange lad.

"Boys come on, makeup time." A young lady says walking in, I snicker and they all glare at me. They sit in there chairs and take an hour to get all this gunk in their faces, bye bye blemishes and imperfections. I frown as u see the finished results.

"Now you guys are all perfect, you don't even look like yourselves." I say whiningly. They laugh and the lady hands them clothes, I sit down ok the couch and unlock my phone. My twitter is being blown up, from being Liam's sister. Ya, Harry still hasn't even asked me out, we know we can date but he hasn't asked me out. It's quite annoying, I mean he told me he loves me. So unless he was and is lying then I don't understand. I sigh and look up, the boys are getting there outfits from the girls and changing. I glance down at my phone and read my mentions, Taylor your awesome blah blah, Taylor your stupid blah blah, Taylor your so lucky blah blah. Not saying I don't love the fans, I really do there adorable but I'm just not in the mood. I reply to a few of them and look back up to see them all getting the finishing touches.

"YOUR ON IN 5!" An announcer yells from somewhere, we rush to the stage and they continue counting down, 4,3,2, and 1! They rush into stage screams Echoing everywhere. I watch from backstage, watch them be there goofy selves and have fun. A couple minutes later they come back and we get back in the car, we go back to the house and I walk into the beach house. I'm walking into the living room to go to my room when an arm stops me.

"Harry what do you want?" I ask teasingly, I smile at him and realize he has a completely serious face on. I drop my smile and stare at him, he gives me a reassuring smile and gulps.

"Taylor, um well you see I want to go out on a um date." He says nervously, not his usual cheeky self. I chuckle a bit and smile at him.

"Harry Edward Styles, what are you trying to say?" I ask, he was talking to slow to understand. He gulps again and takes a deep breath.

"Taylor, would you like to go on a date with me?" He asks......

A/N- What will she say? Will something happen, and if she says yes what's gonna happen on the fat? Please comment some date ideas!!! That would be awesome! I'll dedicate the chappie to you of you give me an awesome idea! Alright? So comment, vote and fan!! Please?