Read Me: Disclaimer

Copyright © 2019 by uwusfseok

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Message from the author:

Hi! I would just like to say that this book was inspired by the hybrid themed sci-fi books such as "Honey Bunny" [which I recommend so much because it is absolutely adorable, and the storyline is so unique! (It's a work by pocketbangtan.) ], "My Bruised Hybrid" [This book deserves lots of love (and the author's other books as well!) and I undoubtedly love the whole story, although it has not yet been finished. (It's a work made by _bangtanlove).]

Important Note:

This book will contain smut and I do not put warnings whenever it contains the said topic.

Any hate, inappropriate and malicious comments, towards the characters in this book are strictly not tolerable.

This book will be teaching you:

- That judging people do not define who they truly are.

- That you can gain love, by giving love.

- That discrimination exists in the society which has been, sadly, tolerable ever since by the humanity.

- That we are generally not equal, nor can we be so.

- That everything you see on social media, television, or any other medium aren't all real.

- And more!

The Characters of the Story: