part 49 (Divorce)

Hey Lovelies here is the another part of the story.. I Am trying to update back to back.. I will complete all the Stories that is published now or give an abrupt ending coz you people don't look much interested in My Stories..Aplogon ko pasand nahi Hain toh Main kyun likhun..

Do Vote before starting Reading..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

All were too shocked by the reports expect Aliya and another one person..Aliya smirked looking at her so called confident sister breaking..

Manik was too shocked..He looked at the baby..He did feel connected to the Baby and felt like taking baby in the arms..He can feel Aliya is saying truth but how come..He can't remember anything..

He then looked at his wife who was sitting like a statue..He can't lose her..His Wife is his everything..There is something missing..There is a loophole..But what?..

Manik's trance broke with Nandini's broken whisper..

Nan:How?..Shocked and Broken..

Ali: Matlab?.. Cringing..

Nan:How did all this happen?..

Ali: Remember one year back Manik once said he is going for a meeting..

Nandini nodded..

Ali:Then he didn't come whole night..nandini nodded..He was with Me.. That was the night We consummated..

Nandini looked at Manik waiting for his explanation but he looked confused and lost in his thoughts..

Ali: Remember next Morning he said he was struck because of weather in a hotel.. nandini nodded..that time he was with me after all I am much more good looking than you..he lied..Ask him whether he lied or not..

This Time Manik looked at Aliya and something struck him..she too looked at him with a smirk..

Nandini stood up and looked at Manik..

Took his hand and kept it on her head..

Nan:Kya aapne jhoot bola tha..

Man: Nandini listen to Me once..

Nan: Sirf ha ya na mein jawab Dena..Kya aapne jhoot bola tha..

Man: Please nandu once listen to Me..

Nan:Ha ya na..

Man:Haaa..Yes I lied but..

Nandini stumbled back with tears Rolling from her eyes and ran from there..

Manik too ran behind her..All we're too shocked to react..

Man: Nandini wait.. please ruk jao..Listen to Me once baby.. please..

But she didn't stop kept running.. Nandini was running when she saw a Temple..

She ran there and sat on her knees and started crying Soo loudly that Manik's heart broke..

Nan:Why?.. I Loved Him.. I Trusted Him..He is My Everything..Why I still can't hate him..Why My Heart still want to Trust Him even after all the proofs against him..Why?..

Manik's heart broke listening to her cries all over again but somewhere he is happy that his wife still trusts him..

He wanted to say Aliya was lying but he himself was confused..he is sure he never touched aliya but why does baby looks like him..he lied because he don't want to scare his wife..She is too innocent but facing all these because of him..Why can't they have a normal Life..

Manik went towards her..And sat on his knees..Tears are falling from his eyes too..

Does he have to prove to his wife too..yes he have to coz he was the one who lied..now he have to clear everything..he can't lose her..

He tried to wipe her tears but she didn't let him..

Man:Ek baar bass ek baar Meri baat suno..

Nan:kyun sunu..Aapne Mujhse jhoot bola..Mere Trust ka fayda utaya.. I will not listen to you.. I will not..And stood up..

Now the scene shifts to Malhotra Mansion..

It's been one hour since Manan left hospital still they didn't come..All were scared except two people..

Manik enters Malhotra Mansion with dejected face..He looks at everyone but his wife is Missing..

As he entered the mansion they asked him..

Nyo:Where is nandini?..

Man: I thought she came here..Woh toh didn't even listen to Me..He is about to say more but then nandini entered..

Nyo:Where were you?.. Nandini is silent..

Man:Where were you nandini?..asked seriously..

Nan:Lawyer ke pass..

Man:Why?..With Anger and Fear..

Nan: I can't stay with you anymore.. I want Divorce..

This broke His World..He is shocked and numb to react..His Friends are shocked too..The Screen Freezes on Manan Shocked Faces..

Hope you guys like it..it is not edited..Sorry for the short update.. Upcoming updates are going to be long..Once I get enough Response I will update.. I really don't want to update today because of lack of response but then after seeing your messages I can't stop Myself..Do Vote and Comment Lovelies..

And Guys this drama is going to continue is much Time..There is court drama too.. Don't Miss it..And Trust Your Writer Baby..

How was the Update?..

Manik?..

Nandini?..

Aliya?..

How was Nandini's breakdown?..

And who was that other person smirking?..

Points 1-10

Do Vote and Comment Lovelies..Your Response Matters..

Love
PriyaShiv..