"SleepOver"

My Friends and I slept over at Chelsea's house with all of our classmates because it's last day of our school ,we ate Some s'mores , watched a Horror movie , and We've confess all of our insides in each other , Because i am the badass of us all , I've been roasted "Bully!" "Nothing like them" so cried a little but that's okay 'cause i also roasted them😈 so it's a tie.
So when it is bed time we shared scary stories to each other,
After sharing my story we've get ready to sleep tuck tight to each other. We've noticed something wrong with Ethan Our Escort/Heartthrob.. we noticed him sweaty and his heart is beating so fast , He screams in terror , we're scared so we woke him up ...
He woke up screaming "Help! Stop"
I asked him what happened?
He answered my with fear "th...th...there was a man  trying to chase me
He have an Axe so i ran so fast in my dream then after hiding beside a garbage bin, i looked at my b...back and His not there , so i looked at my sides he's not there neither.... i felt kinda relif then when i faced in my Front He w..was there pointing his axe in my neck and says "this is just the beginning" Then Sliced me, so i screamed." He shows his neck and it was real , he had a deep wound on his neck and there's a lot of blood in his pillow , Ethan Mumbles and says "this is just the beginning of our worst nightmares." And Ethan Mentioned that in his dreams there was a lot of kids singing "Freddie's Coming , Freddie's coming here to play." Then he says that "Guys if this might be real, i want u guys to stay awake until we solved this okay."