Chapter 4 - Angel of music

Christine's POV

I started to panic. He can't see me yet. I pried the costume rack off of me and ran to the now burned stage. I hid in the orchestral pit in hopes that he would go back to his liar or box 5. I had to call to him so he knew that I really wanted to be with him. I had a feeling that if I didn't sing for him he wouldn't believe me when I would tell him I love him. I smiled at that thought, I love him.

Erik's POV

I ran down to the stage and went behind it. I saw a costume rack tipped over but no one was there. I picked it up and it had looked like they had just gotten blown over, by the wind perhaps? I shrugged it off even though something seemed off. I walked back to my lair to write some more music for my angel. My angel. It pains me to even think of her now. Stop Erik. She's happy with..... with him and you need to accept it.

Christine's POV

I had been sitting in here for a while. Maybe he had gone back. I climbed out of the pit and when I didn't see him I took my place on stage. Very slowly and melodically, I started to sing.

Angel of music I denied you

Turning from true beauty

Angel of music my protector

Come to me strange angel.

I waited anxiously for a reply. I got nothing. Maybe he hadn't heard me. I sang again but this time I sang something that I knew he would respond to if he heard.

Angel of music

guide and guardian

Grant to me your glory

Angel of music

Hide no longer

Come to me strange angel

Angel please answer. That was all I could think while standing on that stage waiting for a reply. Would I receive one? Would my angel still love me? I waited for a little while longer and after I heard nothing, I hung my head in defeat and started walking off stage. Towards the front door. Towards Raoul. Towards my new nightmare.